Chapter Five: My Crazy Family and The Insane People

It's short I know but it's the best I could do for right now. 

Dustin's POV

Watching Ray explain everything to Mia was priceless. At first she thought he was joking and we were all going on some type of vacation. As Ray explained that he works for the counsel and that his job was to make sure that Valco did her or Emma. Mia flipped out. One minute she was yelling at Ray and cursing everything under the sun and the next she was balling in Ray's arms. The tears didn't stop until we reached London to get onto the connecting flight. She seemed to calm down as they talked about things. 

Emma woke up when we landed in London. Ray and Mia got out first. 

'Dustin, where are we?' She mumbled. 

'We're in London doll face. We're going to see Dominic. He's meeting us here and we're flying back to Italy with him.' Niko. Riley, and Dominic all got off the plane so Emma wouldn't see them. It was better to tell Emma a lie now than the truth and have her flip out on everyone.

'Okay.' She was still sleepy. I knew she needed a lot more sleep than she had got. I led her off the plane and into the building. She lite the minute she saw Dominic. She raced over to him. He scooped her up and hugged her. 

'Hey princess.'  Dominic said.  Ray was leading Mia to the plane we had to get on. 

'I missed you Dom.' Emma said. I smiled at her when she turned and looked back at me. 

'I missed you too kid. You know you have to stay out of trouble.' Emma yawned. 

'Alright let's go, you need sleep. Dustin told me that you haven't been sleeping well.' 

'I've been tired. Plus I haven't had any pain killers for three days. I think I'm doing really well.' She mumbled. Niko and Riley walked ahead of us and I walked right behind Dominic and Emma. 

'I have a suprise for you when we get to Italy. I really hope you love it there as much we do.'  Dominic said. We walked out to the plane.  Emma sat next to me on the plane. She was asleep before we even took off. I was happy that she was getting some sleep. 

'You should sleep too Dustin. It's a three hour plane ride and then a hour in the car before we get to my place.' Dominic said. I nodded and flipped up the arm rest between Emma and myself. I pulled Emma into my arms and stretched out to get comfortable. 

Emma's Pov.

My body aches to stretch out.  I could hear voices around me. I tried to sit up but two strong arms were wrapped around me keep pulled against his body. 

'Dustin,please let me sit up.' I whispered to him. He grumbles and loosened one of his arms so I could sit up. I looked around the plane. Mia was sitting up looking at her nook. Everyone else was asleep. Ray was curled up next to Mia. I cocked an eyebrow at them. Mia glanced at me. 

'We have a lot to talk about when we land in Italy.' She said. 

'Oh. And what do we have to talk about?' I asked her wondering why she seemed anxious. 

'Once we land I'll tell you.'  She told me.  

'So you and Ray?' I asked her. 

She nodded. 

'We talked  and worked things out. I think we might actually get somewhere now. I know it's gonna be rough for a little bit but we're gonna take it slow. I want to make sure that we don't screw things up like my parents did.' I nodded.  Dustin's arm tighten around me.