Love-Hate (SHIP)

Warning: This chapter will include Britain x France
_______________________________

"Why did we agree to let our son get freedom again?", Britain asked, watching as one of his sons, America, ran around.

"Because freedom is incroyable.", France, his husband, answered.

"But... he's gone wild!", Britain exclaimed, raising up his hands dramatically, "He doesn't even know what he wants!"

France shrugged and smirked, "Qui vivra verra."

Britain crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "Bastard."

"Oh non, mon amour. Don't go on calling me names like that.", France said, "No need to be salty."

"Salty?"

"A term I learned from Ame.", France explained, "Also, according to Ame, Canada and Ukraine are sus, along with us."

"Sus??"

"Gay, mon cheri."

Britain frowned, "He disgusts me. You disgust me. Canada is my favourite son by far."

France mimicked Britain's stance and jutted his hip. "I'd ought to think you love Aussie and New Zealand. They have your flag on them.", France paused and actually frowned, "You're selfish and narcissistic like that."

Britain noted France's serious frown and his lips twitched up in a grin. "I've irritated you with my selfishness, haven't I?"

France grinned too and glared at Britain, "Oh hon hon hon, very funny, chienne."

France walked away, the tapping of his boots slowly fading away from Britain's line of hearing. Britain groaned. He had always been a sucker for attention, so it didn't take him long to chase after France.

"Ok fine you bastard.", he paused to breathe. "I'msorry." he apologized quickly.

"I'm sorry, mon amour, I couldn't hear you.", France said, pretending as if he couldnt hear Britain.

Britain absolutely hated apologizing. It was clearly not something he was fond of. And France, that bastard, knew that very fact.

"I think you heard me perfectly fine.", Britain retorted, but repeated clearer this time, "I'm sorry."

France placed his left hand behind Britain's neck and pulled the Brit towards him. He swiftly leaned forward and kissed Britain. Britain was quick to kiss back, his whole face slowly becoming red-tinted with blush.

"Je t'aime~", France muttered when he pulled back, smiling genuinely this time.

Britain smiled back sweetly. "Love you too."