November 30th (2/2)

Quick little A/N
So apparently I wasn't clear enough... Joey is a GIRL... Luke is NOT gay in this story :') Hope that cleared up any confusion :P Hahaha
----------------------------------------
"If I was Jay-Z you'd be my Beyonce we could rock the nation like they do..." Joey and I sung out as we got ready for the party.

We had gone to aunt Karen's house to pick out some clothes for me before walking to Joey's to get ready. I had chosen my black and pink WATIC shirt with black skinny jeans and black converse high tops and Joey wore her Pierce The Veil muscle tank with ripped black jeans and high top Vans. Basically we both just wore a lot of black. Kristina and Sophia's style was completely different to mine and Joey's. They enjoyed wearing bright colours which I will never completely understand.

We did each other's make up and straightened our hair and pretty soon it was 7:30. I grabbed my phone off Joey's bed and we began walking to Luke's.

"So, you and Ashton?" Joey asked, nudging my side.

I could feel myself blush, "what about him?" I asked.

"Oh come on Tay. I saw you two on the beach," she said, "do you like him?"

I looked at the ground and thought about it before answering, "well, he's cute, and funny, but I barely know the guy."

Joey nodded, "who knows, you might have a summer romance," she teased and I rolled my eyes.
"Joey please, no guy would ever be interested in me," I mumbled.

"Well Ashton seemed pretty interested today..." she sang as we arrived at Luke's.

I shook my head as we walked inside. There were people everywhere. I loved it. After spending a year cooped up in my room I was thrilled to be around people. We pushed through the already drunk crowd of people and I found myself in the kitchen. I'd lost track of Joey for a second but soon saw her on the other side of the room talking to Luke.

Kristina and Sophia weren't kidding when they said he was basically 10 feet tall, that's for sure. Joey had to stand on her toes and he had to bend down so they could kiss. It was still cute though. I then realised that I was watching them make out and quickly looked away.

I walked around the crowded house on the lookout for Kristina and Sophia. I found Kristina grinding against a couple guys to Time Bomb by All Time Low - this Luke kid did have good music taste - and Sophia was making out with some random guy in the corner. I sighed and sat down on a nearby couch, wishing I knew where to get a drink.

After a couple minutes I was greeted by Ashton who was still wearing his bandana.

"Tay!!!" he greeted enthusiastically. Not sure if drunk or just really happy to see me. Oh who am I kidding, he had to be drunk.

"Ash!!!" I said, mocking his enthusiastic tone.

"What are you doing all alone?" he asked, sitting down next to me.

"All my friends are with other people so here I am. All alone like always," I said looking down at my hands.

"Well I'm here now, let's have fun," I looked up to see Ashton smiling which caused me to smile too.
"What do you suggest?" I asked.

"Trust me," he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd. Soon enough we were out the front door.

"Why do I get the feeling of being kidnapped?" I joked as we walked down the road. He still hadn't let go of my hand - not that I was complaining.

Ashton laughed before replying, "what gave you that impression?"

"Well, I met you less than 12 hours ago, and you've now taken me away from a party alone," I explained, "this whole situation screams creepy."