I Didn't Forget ! (MARK)

Mark's P.O.V

"Hmm .. What else ?" Mark mumbles as he taps his chin with his pen.

He is currently busy working on his desk. While the rest of GOT7 members are too loud and the atmosphere was uncomfortable for him..

"HEY MARK!" Jackson yelled..

"Gah?!" Mark was startled and dropped his pen. "What is it?" he added. As soon as he picked up the pen, Jackson grabbed the notes and read what Mark just wrote..

"Hmm.. What's this Mark?" Jackson mocked.

"Hey! That's mine! Give it back!"

He yelled as he tried to get the notes back ..

"You want it? Go get it!" He said before he started throwing it around.

"JB! Heads up!" he threw the notes to JB and JB passed it to Bambam.

"Bambam.. Give it back please?" Mark calmly asked Bambam before he passed it to Youngjae.

"Youngjae, please.. Give it to me?"

Youngjae passed it to Yugyeom but Yugyeom was scared that he'll get involved and immediately passed it to Jr and stopped there. Well, Jinyoung eomma to the rescue..

"Hey! What's the meaning of this?!" Jr shouted and everyone stopped. "Who owns this?!" he asked and Mark raised his hand.

"Are you immatures?!" He scolded the members and gave Mark his notes back.

"Sorry, Jr.." They mumbled.

"Don't say sorry to me.. Say sorry to Mark."

"Sorry, Mark.." They inaudibly said.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU !!" Jr shouted.

"IM SORRY !" Jackson yelled.

"Uh? Are you yelling at me Jackson?!" Jr yelled back and.. Yes.. His eyes widened.

"Yeah, I'm yelling at you ! YOU'RE TREATING US AS KIDS !" He yelled.

"I am not gonna treat you as kids if YOU DON'T ACT LIKE ONE!" Jr yelled more..

Jackson and Jr were just yelling at each other.

"GOT7 ! What on earth is going on here ?!" GOT7's manager, Park No-young comes in to cut the fight.

"HIS FAULT!" Jr and Jackson pointed at each other.

"Whatever! Just please keep it down ?! 2pm is recording and your voice is too loud !"

"Alright, alright .. I'm tired of this too." Jackson halted.

"Youngjae-yah! Let's continue our practice.." Jr told Youngjae.

"Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom, please come with me. We have to practice too.."

Everyone left to practice which leaves only Mark..

Mark just shrugged being left with the thought of 'GOT7 members practicing without him' and just continued his work as if nothing happened.

But still, it was the same.. The members are too loud and the atmosphere was too uncomfortable for him.. Youngjae and Jr singing, JB raging because of his hot-head and the noisy rubber shoes screeching on the floor.

"Mark hyung ! What suit fits me ?" Bambam asked.

"The light-green one." Mark replied.

"Mark, red or white roses ?" Jackson asked.

"Red." Mark said starting to get annoyed again.

"Mark. Which stuff toy is cuter ?" JB asked.

"Mark hyung. Which flavor tastes better ?" Yugyeom asked.