Chapter 12: Just stay with me

Start from the beginning

Error: It'S bEeN F*CkIng tHreE DAyS alReAdY!!* Error said frustrated and began to run off.*

Ink: *Ink was  pacing back and fourth to where they might find any clues on where Classic could be.*

The other sanses are going through AU to AU and some are figuring out where Classic could be. Frisk  , Papyrus , Betty Chara and many more of Classic's friends are worried for him.

Geno: Timekid!! *Geno called out as timekid teleported infront of him.*

Timekid: Did you find anything about mr. Classic's whereabouts? *Timekid asked quickly as Geno shook his as Timekid lowers his head in pure sadness.*

Geno: Can you do me a favor? *Geno asked the little skeleton infront of him as Timekid lifts his head up in curiousity as he raised a non-existant brow.* I need you to turn back time and find Classic , Please!?!? *Geno asked Timekid as he shook his head.*

Timekid: *Timekid frowns.* I'm sorry , mr. Geno but , somehow i can't.* Timekid said looking down feeling said and angry at himself.*

Ink: *Ink heard the conversation and was shocked that Timekid can't turn back the time.* What you do you mean? *Ink asked worried.*

Timekid: I try turning back the time but , i somehow can't do it! I'm really sorry!!! *Timekid said tearing up.*

Ink: *Ink and Geno quickly comforted Timekid as Timekid starts to calm down a little.* Don't be sorry , it's not your fault  , okay? *Ink said gently as Timekid nods wiping his tears away.*

Geno: What do we do now , Ink? *Geno asked looking at Ink dead serious on finding Classic no matter what.*

Ink: We just gotta keep on searching for him. I hope that the others find something... any clues atleast. *Ink said feeling gloomy. None of them have been smiling laughing or anything positive happening. Sometimes , they would put on a fake smile to others but , you can see the opposite of happiness and positivity on their eyes.*

Dream: *Dream locked himself in his room trying to sense where is Classic's whereabouts. Dream sees Classic very happy , Dream tries not to cry because he isn't the one that made him smile. If the other sanses knows about this they would be in Dream's situation right now.* Classic... please come back. *Dream said as a tear slide down his cheek as more tears began to fall.*

Katana: Hello , Dream? *Katana asked from outside the door as he starts to knock gently.* Are you okay in there? *Katana asked worried for his friend and sad as the same time because without Classic his whole world fell apart.*

Dream: *Dream stands up and walks to the doir and opens it. Katana smiled a little but the look on his eyes are sad and worried. Katana's small smile disappeared after seeing Dream came out. Dream was giving a gloomy aura and his eye socket's lights are out. Dream walks to the kitchen to see Color sitting on the table banging his head and Epic banging his head on the wall and Fell banging his head on the counter and Ink pacing back and fourth none stop.*

Ccino: *Ccino was on the phone talking to Sugar if they found anything yet. In the end they found nothing at all. Ccino said goodbye to Sugar and sights in sadness. Ccino sees Dream walks in the kitchen. Ccino notice the gloomy and depressed expression the other was holding. He really wishes that Classic was their to comfort everyone right now. Ccino misses his hugs.*

Dream: *Dream drank a glass of water and was now starting to go to the second floor , Dream went inside his room and starts to sense Classic's location whatever it takes. All of them are obviously desperate to get Classic back and there will be nothing to stop him now.*

~In Ringtale~

Classic , Ray , RT Papyrus , RT Undyne , RT Alphys and RT Mettaton had a wonderful day because they went to a karaoke , to the theatre , the arcade and more places. They enjoyed each others' company , they really get along with Classic and enjoyes his jokes.

Classic: *Classic  , Ray and RT Papyrus went to the Ringtale skeleton brothers' house. RT Papyrus said good night and went to his room. Classic went to the kitchen and sits down at the table.*

Ray: *Ray notice Classic being gloomy , he was worried about him and doesn't want to see him sad.* Hey , Classic! Want some coffee? *Classic looks at him and smiles at him.*

Classic: Yeah , thanks , Ray. *Classic said while Ray gives him his coffee and Ray starts to drink his strawberry milk.*

Ray: *Ray could still notice the sadness in his eyes so  , he pits his mug down and looks at Classic Gently.* Classic... *Ray starts off with a gentle and comforting voice with a genuine smile. That seems to grab Classic attention as he looks at him.* if there is something wrong  , please tell me. *Ray said with a sweet and gentle voice and a caring smile.*

Classic: I'm fine you don't have to worry about me! *Classic said suprised.*

Ray: You're lying and i know it because of that look on your eyes so  , please tell me because i want to help you , okay? *Ray said comfortingly (?) To Classic.*

Classic: *Classic sights in defeat.* Well , you see.... i really don't know what to do anymore. *Classic said making Ray confused.*

Ray: What do you mean? *Ray asked curiously as Classic sips on his coffee.*

Classic: What i mean is... if i go back to my own AU they would beat me up again. *Classic said making Ray understand. Classic explained to Ray and his friends in Ringtale what happened with the other AU's and him.* I really miss my brother  , but if i go back... *Sans paused as tears drip down his eye sockets. Ray seeing Classic like this was hurting his soul.*

Ray: Then.... just stay with me. *Ray said looking dead serious as Classic was suprised by this but , sad at the same time because he can't be able to see his brother again as Ray understood what was Classic thinking.*

Classic: But , what about my Papyrus? *Classic said worried for his brother.*

Ray: *Ray smiles softly.* Then , we can pick him up from your AU and let him stay with us!! *Ray said excitedly as Classic chuckles at his childish actions.*

Classic: That's actually not a bad idea , Ray. * Classic said thinking about it as Ray's eyes began to sparkle and Classic giggled at Ray making him blush a green blush at how cute Classic can be.*

Ray: We can ask my Alphys to make a machine that make portals for us! *Ray explained and looking determined as Classic smiles at him.*

Classic: Okay then! Then that's that , huh? *Classic asked Ray as Ray nodded in response.*

~On Brokentale inside a lab~

???12: Your plan is working , Gaster! *???12 said as Gaster smiles.*

BT Gaster: It seems so~ *BT Gaster said with an evil smirk on his face.*

???4: How are the others' powers doing , Alphys? (Brokentale Alphys) *???4 asked crossing her arms.*

BT Alphys: It's doing well. I blocked Timekid's powers aswell for Hate ,  Nightmare and Dream but , Dream and Nightmare can only sense Classic but in their state right now , it's all a blur. *Alphys explained making all of them smirk victoriously.*

BT Frisk: So , what is our next move will be? *Frisk asked with a smile on her face.*

BT Chara: I hope it involves some action. I really wanna stab someone with my knife! *Chara said taking out her knife.*

BT Gaster: Oh , I assure you! It will have some action~ *BT Gaster said with an errie voice while smirking looking at a big screen infront of the watching Classic by using a drone.*

_______________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED...

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I'M TRYING TO UPDATE MORE FASTER FOR THE READERS TO ENJOY AND ON JULY 18 WE WILL BE HAVING NO SCHOOL!!! SO I'LL TRY TO UPDATE TWO-THREE CHAPTERS IF I CAN.

ANYWAYS... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME INSPIRATION , LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM YOUR COMMENTS AND LIKES!!!