20

« Café »

Winter ended so soon and Taeyong stopped working in the café. It was a bit sad seeing Taeyong go and not work with them anymore, but they're glad that Taeyong could finally rest. On the bright side, people started to notice their café and the crowd of people were better than before.

"I'm glad people are still coming here," Taeil said to Yuta who was leaning on the counter with his arm. Yuta hums in agreement, watching Sicheng serve customers. He realized how Sicheng seems used to communicating with customers.

"By the way, have you used the socks Sicheng gave you?" Taeil asked, curious.

"Yeah, in fact, I'm wearing it right now." Yuta moves up the bottom hem of his jeans, showing off the socks that Sicheng bought. "It's my lucky charm now."

Taeil chuckles as he finds Yuta adorable, then he turns his attention to Sicheng. "And that hoodie Sicheng is wearing..."

"It's Taeyong's gift," Yuta replied. Doyoung then walks to the back room, holding a small notebook. Yuta notices the notebook Doyoung's holding and turns to Taeil. "Oh, he's using Jaehyun's gift."

"I guess everyone is using their gifts," Taeil smiles.

The familiar doorbell is heard from the door and as Yuta walked up to greet the customers, he steps back in surprise as he saw it was just Jaehyun and Taeyong.

"I thought you were going to rest today?" Yuta said to Taeyong.

"Yeah, but I wanted to see how you guys were doing." Taeyong said with a smile while holding Jaehyun's hand. Yuta looks up and down at Taeyong.

"Oh, you're wearing the clothes I gave you!" Yuta said as he looked at the over-sized shirt and jeans that he gave to Taeyong. Taeyong nods and Yuta proceeded to guide him and Jaehyun to an empty table.

While Yuta was taking their orders, he couldn't help but look at Jaehyun's peach bag. At first, Yuta thought it was a stuffed toy by the shape of it, but as soon as Jaehyun ripped the wrap apart, it turned out to be a bag.

Yuta heads to the back room after taking Jaehyun and Taeyong's orders.

« Back Room »

As Yuta entered the back room, he finds Sicheng washing his hands on the sink.

"Sicheng," Yuta called, making Sicheng whip his head around to look at Yuta. As soon as Sicheng saw Yuta, a cute smile on his face was formed.

"Yuta," Sicheng finishes washing his hands and walks up to Yuta. Ever since their first date, the two felt more comfortable with each other and would come over at each other's apartments. They would often end up having cuddling sessions and give kisses to one another. Needless to say, they're finally in a relationship.

Yuta pecks Sicheng's cheek, wanting to give him a kiss before Sicheng leaves. Sicheng smiles and kisses Yuta, though this time it was on the lips. After their lips parted, Sicheng flicks water on Yuta's face.

"Sicheng!" Sicheng laughs after flicking water on Yuta's face and hurriedly exits the back room. Yuta wipes off the water on his face and continues looking for what Jaehyun and Taeyong want.

« Café »

After Yuta served what Jaehyun and Taeyong ordered, he goes back to the counter with Taeil, curious about something. It's been bothering him for a while.