He had guided her to his room. The room was nice and cozy.

(DP) "You don't have to feel uncomfortable, if you think there is any change to be needed let me know, I have no problem with it."

(Sharmishtha) "Arrey no DPji, the house is beautiful. I must say Annapurnaji had a good taste. The house is like heaven with so much positive vibes"

(DP) "Thank you Shomiji. It means a lot. Actually Shomiji, I wanted to say that since all this has happened all of a sudden and knowing you, you are still not comfortable with this relationship, I would like to say that we till you are comfortable, I will use one of the spare rooms in the house and you can get used to this room till then. You can get used to this room and please be comfortable. I know I am probably not making any sense, its just that just be comfortable"

Sharmishtha was shocked seeing DP behave in that way.

(Sharmishtha) "DPji, I have no problem with us sharing the room as well as the bed. We are husband and wife now no matter how we got married. You have given me the reason to smile and you have given my kids the reason to enjoy their life. I am at present the happiest woman who has got a husband who keeps everyone's priorities in mind before keeping his. Thank you so much for making our life like a rainbow. I know that we are too old to confess but DPji as I told Sanskar, I have fallen for you and I respect you for what you have done for my family. Thank you for coming as an angel in our life and taking us all away from hell to heaven. You have made me stronger as a person and I could see the change in Swara as well. Nandini is happy already and she has no problem with you, the only problem is Adi but I am sure he will also accept you soon."

DP was happy and satisfied. Then he called for his servant to prepare dinner as per the choice of Shomi and he also asked the servant to inform other servants that now all the decision related to this house would be taken by Shomi and no one would override her decisions. Shomi was happy that DP was making her the decision maker of the house. Even Shekhar had never trusted her or even respected her. As soon as the servant left the room, Shomi just hugged DP and told him thanks for the respect. DP and Shomi happily then left to see what the kids were doing.

Swara, Nandini and Adi were near the living room and watching TV.

(Swara) "Dad, the house so beautiful and the best part all the three of us share the same type of room for all and we wouldn't fight for the same"

(DP) "If you want we can modify as per your likes and dislikes, since no one used to stay except for Sanskar and Uttara that too very rarely so I didn't change much, so please feel free to do what you want or if you need any additional things to be installed let the servants know they would get it done.

(Nandini) "It's the best place we could ask for Dad. The best part is the outdoor sitting area. It is so amazing. We can sit there and study or just chill to clear the mind off. We couldn't ask for a better place. I must say Dad, AP aunty did have a good choice."