2 | Confused

This chapter is by PetersSixthSense

aυтнor cнan or тнιrd perѕon

We laughed. "Robert I know you have some kind of similarities with Tony but you're not Tony Stark" Meg said and Nancy nodded.

"Tony Stark is a fictional character." Nancy said

"And this is the reality world not the expectation. " Meg said and Robert gave them an even more confusing face.

"You guys Oh my thor I'm telling you I am Tony Stark and who is this Robert  Downey Jr?" Tony asked leaving Meg and Nancy confused... Again.

"Robert... Oh my thor okay so why are you acting like you didn't even know yourself? I mean why are you acting like... You know like... Pretending that you're not you AKA RDJ. "Nancy said with some hand gestures.

"OK look... Robert... We know you love being Tony Stark and having him dead is probably not the best thing that ever happend in the history of Marvel studios boy am I kidding it's worst thing that ever happend in the whole MCU universe but you don't have to act like him now" Meg explained which left him face palming again while Meg herself was slightly alarmed.

"For the last time I'm not Robert whatever Jr I am Tony Stark for heavens sakes and who is this Robert we're talking about. We do not have this Robert like ever. I never knew him in my entire fuckin life okay. " He said but not with a shouting tone.
"ψ(`o')ψ and left Meg and Nancy looked more than "slightly" alarmed.

"Okay okay okay. So.. Let me get this straight. You are the "Robert Downey Jr" that we've been talking about" Nancy said calmly and softly like she's speaking to a child.

"OK kid listen up. I told you I'm Tony Stark not this... Robert whatever Jr OK."
He said and me and Nancy face palm.

"Robert.... Tony is a fictional character okay. Not a real person like he is only a character in a movie" Meg explained again. "If I am a non realistic character then why do I feel like I'm a real person?" he asked confused.

"I think he's drunk. Cmon lets take him to Tom. Maybe he'll know what to do" Meg said and Nancy nodded.

"Okay. Let's go" Nancy said but then the doorbell rang.

Okay so this is it. The second weird... Chapter. I hope you enjoy it and credits for this chapter goes to PetersSixthSense