Chapter 6 | Let's Get To Work

This one is by BlytheGarciaPotter

enjoy UwU

b@d@ss bitch N@ncy p.o.v

 I was helping meg was helping tony to make a plan, she had always been the one who was more organised. "Ugh!!" I shouted making everyone jump "what is it Nancy?" They all asked quite all really alarmed. "This is taking foreve-" But I was cut off by meg and tony shouting "we did it!!!!" "Finally" I huffed falling off my chair,earning everyone to laugh at me, but they stopped when I flipped them off. *time skip* We made this inter dimensional portal at last, it took couple of days but we finally did it and by we it's me and tony, his skills in physics and mine in chemistry worked together and like always our math was right. "Are you ready guys?" He asked with a bit of tears in his eyes, the others were hugging each other. "Ready as well ever be" meg and I answered, she was hugging me, even though she knew I hated hugs. "I'll miss you stars" tony said hugging me, and for e first time I hugged back, then the weirdest thing happened my eyes started sweating like crazy. "I'll miss you to stark" I sobbed, my eyes didn't stop sweating. Tony went and hugged the others, then Tom asked me " Are you sure you are ready?" I just nodded. "Pull it down now!" Tony ordered and meg pulled the lever down. This weird blue thing opened up it came out of no where, oh my god it was strong like really strong that my thin body couldn't help but get pulled in. "NANCY!!" I heard megs screams as she held onto my leg and then Tom held on to hers and pulled but the portal was to strong that it sucked them in as well, Harrison,who was holding Tom back, was also sucked in. "AHHHHH" I screamed when I saw that I was going to fall on a brunette boy. "Watch out!!" I shouted he looked up and tried to move but he was to late i fell on him then meg fell on me than Tom fell on her and finally Harrison and RDJ, WAIT WHAT?! How did Robert come here?

Tony was already standing and was laughing at the sight of the human cluster. Nat was smiling at us as did Steve and Morgan was on the floor dying with laughter. Like father like daughter. They helped us get up and finally the flabbergasted brunette boy that looked like TOM!! "M-m-m- mr Stark is that really you and miss Romanoff?" Peter stammered,he then looked at me and Meg, he started to freak the fuck out when he saw Robert and Tom. "Mr stark he looks like me why does he look like me?!" He questioned. "Hey Pete, long time no see" he smiled and smiled went in for a hug, and high also included Natasha,Morgan,Steve,Tom me,Meg and Harrison. "Umm may I ask who these people are?" Peter asked, Tony just nodded. "So I'm Meg Brooke,I'm 22" meg smiled and gave her hand out to peter to shake and he shook it. "I'm Tom Holland, I'm 23 and I play you in the real world?" Tom greeted. "Real world?" Peter asked,before tony shushed him. "I'm Robert Downey junior but you can call me RDJ or Robert" "And I am Groot" I joked but earned a glare from Harrison. "I'm Harrison Osterfield, I'm 23 as well" Harrison added before groaning because I punched. "And I am Nancy Brooke, 21 years old" I spoke up, and gave peter my hand he took it and blushed really hard, which I laughed at. *time skip* So after Tony told peter about us and informed him what and after meeting pepper and the rest of the avengers and me fangirling when I saw them,we went to the shawarma joint that tony enjoyed so much. "Meg" I whispered to her. "What?" She asked. "I've noticed that our ages have some how reduced" i whispered to her. "What do you mean?" "Like see few hours back all of us except Robert didn't look like this." "I see it as well" she said "Nancy don't look now but peter keeps staring at you" "What!?" I whisper yelled at her. "I think he likes you,you can tell from his eyes," she smiled.