"I already had, Annika" he looked up at me from his business line newspaper.

"Okay, papa. Actually, Prinku told she was visiting today." I told him and instantly his face lit like bright sun.

"That's nice. I wanted to meet her since long" he told with tears filling his eyes.

I didn't want to see him spilling some tear so, hurriedly I replied " Okay, papa. I will go see the breakfast" I tried to leave the space.

"Annika, did he wake up?" Tej papa asked in a stern voice and I knew this would come up.

"Not yet, papa. He was still sleeping"

"Did he drink again?" receiving my silence as an answer he silently left the place.

Setting up the breakfast table, I left to see Jhanvi ma. Standing in front of her room, I took a deep breath as if all the feeling of hurt, vulnerability and tension was gone.

Masking a smile and enthusiasm I entered the room. Looking at her with tubes and wires I felt more vulnerable, I loathed seeing her like this but still someone needs to be strong and take charge. If not Shivaay I need to stand strong .

Going near her, I caressed her face feeling some mother's warmth and wiped the lone tear which was going to roll down. Checking her pulse and monitor , I kissed her forehead to feel some warmth and whispered 'I miss you , ma'

Leaving her room, I reached dinning only to see Om and Ru smiling at me as if they would take all pain enduring in me. Replying them with a smile and greeting them I settled down to have my breakfast.

Soon Tej papa joined us and started having his food silently. I know what he feels seeing his elder son smoking, drinking. Om Ru have been his kids even though they were his brother's kids but still he treats them as his own.

I could hear someone shouting and screaming but I know his voice. Gazing up I found Shivaay standing on stairs in his dark blue suit and his hair perfectly gelled. Oh god! how much ever I try, this man turns me insane all the time. Tearing my gaze away him I concentrated on my food or to say pretended to. I heard Rudy and Om wishing him.

Looking up I just saw him nodding at them. Rudra felt hurt seeing him not wishing, the same way he used to years back. Om masks his emotion immediately but who is he fooling, me?

When I was in my thoughts. I suddenly noticed him looking at me but when my eyes started matching his, he averted his head as if he would be caught in crime of looking at his wife.

We finished our breakfast in silence, at times, if any question regarding business was asked from papa, he would just answer yes or no and he nods sometimes. I felt bad seeing him like that, I so wished Diya was here, at least, he would talk properly to papa and Om Ru.

"Dad! Bhaiya! Bhabhi!" All went towards the living room including Shivaay. He couldn't be rude to his pregnant baby sister at least.

Settling the dining table, I left towards living room only to get hugged and chocked by over joyed Prinku. I found it strange, Prinku never was over joyed, only if she was hiding something.

I shrugged and greeted her husband Ishaan Ray. He was same as Arnav Bhai to me. Ishaan Bhai was a bit over protective of me as he didn't have any sister of own.

Considering his friend's sister as his sister he behaves like a protective big brother at times. "Ishaan Bhai, how are you? Forgot me or what?" I question him notoriously.