Chapter 33

Cow was never a good citizen who was law-abiding. Although the use of electricity was restricted in this shabby base, the private prison was well-constructed. The prison hiding deeply under the base was like a labyrinth, and it was equipped with double electromagnetic shielding layers. Once the layers of the doors shut down, even the tiniest mosquito or ant would not find a way out, not to mention Cow.

"Mr. Spencer, can you just 'be sick' for a couple of days? I will come here whenever I want you " Jingheng Lin confiscated Cow's and the guards' weapons and kicked them into the individual prisons one by one. Before leaving, Jingheng Lin gazed around this well-designed underground prison and waved at Cow, "This is such an exquisite place. What a pity if you just stay here for a few days."

Cow tried to break out into curses.

Jingheng Lin halted his steps: "By the way, I am not good-tempered, remember to pick your words carefully."

Cow didn't dare to enrage him. Hearing his words, Cow held his profanity back, the suppression choking his neck: "Just you wait!"

Afterwards, Jingheng Lin's taunt hadn't arrived yet, Cow himself felt the blush first. Such a line sounded like a pussy coward and made him look like a girl, the shame almost driving him to crying.

Zhanlu as a mechanical hand raised one of his fingers: "Sir, you have just violated the relevant clause of 'no abuse to the captives' from the Union military rules. According to my estimation, the area and the lighting condition of the prisons are not in accord with the Union standard, which is violating the prisoners' basic human rights, and you have also threatened the prisoners..."

"Well," Jingheng Lin replied mindlessly, "so are there anyone coming here to ask me for penalty?"

Zhanlu: "......"

"No penalty, no human rights." Jingheng Lin pressed down Zhanlu's mechanical little finger, "Don't record unnecessary data, who taught you that? Look at your little finger."

Deeper under the private prison laid the storage that Cow used to put his mechs, Jingheng Lin and Zhanlu took the elevator down— the three-core massive mech was called 'Mech Three', its body could be one kilometer long. This type of mech was completely weeded out from the Union military since NSC 240.

"The last time I saw 'Mech Three', I was still in the BOC," said Jingheng Lin.

"The first year after you entered the school, you got a full mark on mech operation, however your scores for other subjects were not satisfactory." Zhanlu said, "General Xin Lu called the principal personally to ask him for withholding your scholarship that year, this is to prevent the unhealthy tendency of fostering academic bias, but the principal was doctrinal and he rejected the general in the grounds of the school rules."

Jingheng Lin did not know that: "What?"

He was only 14 when he entered the BOC as the youngest student there. His rebellions made lots of teachers complain to General Xin Lu. Then, he got impatient about the General's lectures so he made a bet with the General that if he could get the scholarship, General Xin Lu must shut his mouth for a summer holiday...being "silent" for two months would be a torture to the General.

Zhanlu tried to hold it back for his former master but the truth was getting obvious: "General Xin Lu really cared about your academic performance but not for winning the bet."

Jingheng Lin: "......"

Okay, then he was quite guileless.

Although Mech Three was too old now, it still was a massive mech which would be very different with normal mech. Mech Beijing seemed like a plastic tiny beetle in front of this giant. Even activation of it would trigger a little earthquake. If it started to move underground, the block above would be devastated.

Fortunately, it couldn't move casually.

By the time Zhanlu's mental network covered in, Jingheng Lin found that the mech was damaged so badly that it was almost broken down, the only thing it could do was just warming up. This mech must have experienced some fatal accident and the mech was collected by a certain black market seller. Its shell was maintained well and was sold as a scarce item in the market to deceive those fools who did not know the truth —Cow still believed that it could not be started because the rubbish in the base didn't have enough mental power.

"It is the last set of three-core mech produced by the IU in NSC 170. After this set, the technology progressed a lot and entered into a super-space massive mech era, and then the old type stopped producing." Zhanlu's voice resounded in the storage. While speaking, the mechanical hand emitted a beam, shining at the tail of the mech, "See, there is the production code."

"All the massive mech has been recorded by the IU. Even if they are broken, the IU would reclaim them, so it should not be here," Jingheng Lin looked up at the large mech," Check your database for the code, find out what has happened to this mech."