Airi Kirishima

Appearance:

Quote: "I won't stop fighting until I'm dead!"

"(To Zetsu when she was hurt) I'm fine Zetsu.. I promise I'm fine..."

"(To Zetsu.) I love you okay? I know it might be wierd but I love you...it's okay if you don't like me back!"

First Name:  Airi

Last Name: Kirishima

Nick Name: Ai, Coldster(By Hidan), Lilly(By Zetsu), Sweet Nectar(Zetsu)

Meaning of Name: Love Affection with Jasmine, Pearl (apparently idk if it's correct)

Gender:  Female

Birthday: January 1st

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Blood type: O-

Age:  23

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Complicated

Crush: Zetsu

Race: Human

Height: 5'5

History: She lived alone basically all her life, her parents ignored her constantly so eventually she grew cold and distant to where she left home in search for a new one. Til eventually she found the Akatsuki and joined them.

Personality:  Seems cold and distant but is actually kind and caring she just is afraid to get close to people. She doesn't want to be alone. She feels more accepted and comfortable around Zetsu though. She is also quite stubborn at times.

Family:  Unknown

Pets: None

Friends: The Akatsuki mainly Zetsu though

Rank: Anbu

Village: Iwagakure

Weapons: Shuriken, a single sword, explosive tags and Kunai

Chakra Element/Jutsus: Earth, Water Wind
She knows most wind and earth style jutsu and somewhat knows some wind jutsu.

Chakra Color: Teal

Kekkei Genkai: Ice Cold.

She can create ice from her surroundings and can form shields, reflectors and even weapons with it. She can even freeze people at times.

Likes:  Winter, ice, different plants

Dislikes: Being alone, Silence, Dark places

Weakness: Her kekkei Genkai can use up alot of chakra, is hard to use her kekkei Genkai when it's hot, she can freak out when she's alone. She gets too stubborn at times.

Strengths: She's great at Defense and offence, she never gives up, she doesn't want to lose or let anyone down.

Other: She's apart of the Akatsuki

(Thanks to kage_tobi for letting me use his Naruto form thing or whatever it's called)