02.

I breathed in and out. This could be the person who calls me names, who hurts me. 

But I'll take what I am given.

I walked into the room. I was early.

Soon after, a boy with white hair walked in, he took in a deep breathe and sighed for what seemed a life time. He looked up to me.

He seemed almost... surprised.

"You're here for piano lessons right?"

I nodded. "Yes, my name is-"

"I know your name." He said. I'm sure he didn't mean it rudely, I hope. Unlike the others, he spoke with a soft and understanding tone.

"I'm Min Yoongi."

Yoongi threw his backpack on the floor, smiling. "It's so nice to finally meet you." He sat down beside me.

"Starting off..." 

"Right! What do you know?"

I listed everything that I knew. Yoongi called it 'the basics', although I was pretty sure I knew a lot more than that. Pretty boys will be pretty boys.

He taught me how to play VAV's Señorita. Yoongi told me to place my fingers on his. Yeah, see, I can't do this right now.

Time Skip

I checked my phone.

"Lonely boy and Psycho girl!"

It was a picture of Yoongi and I sitting together, about 5 minutes before I left. It was us bowing, smiling, laughing, and having fun.

I hate girls. 

I checked the comments. It was the same girls who made fun of me and called me names. They commented stuff like how ironic it is, two losers together. I don't know why I haven't blocked them. It's kind of amusing to see them try.

One day, maybe tomorrow, in a week, in a month, or in a year. I'll show you. I'll show you where you messed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yo I am so sorry that it's so short but im tired my dudes. It's 12:36 and I'll probably sleep until 12:00 pm lmao