Hero 108: First Squad and the Envoy of Chaos

My childhood TV show! The first cartoon I ever watched on cable TV! The script could use some rewriting and there were so many plot holes, you could've called it cheese and baited mice with it, but the artistic design and characters SOLD me, so I held out and BOY, was it worth it! So, when I rewatched the show recently, I thought of a character and gave her purpose! So, LEGGO!

Mitsukuni is a young warrior girl who spends most of her time in the bamboo forest, a place she calls home. However, for the first few years of her childhood, she was raised by her distant uncle, Highroller. Because of her traumatic start as a newborn, (abandoned by her mother in a well and left at the mercy of the animals that attacked her birth village), she has mistrusted all humans and animals, excepting her uncle and the zebra brothers.
That all changes one night when she meets Lin-Chung, a regular visitor to the bamboo forest, while looking for a flower to heal her arm from an animal attack earlier that day. When Lin-Chung supposedly defeats her while trying to acquire the flower for his own purposes, he gives it up to help her with her wound, which, in the slightest, makes her give him the benefit of the doubt.
 Realizing they can learn from one another, Mitsukuni teaches Lin-Chung about the magic of nature, and he teaches her the culture of humans she is yet to understand. This forms a strong bond between them, but something more begins to bloom from it...
That all turns out to complicate fate's plans for Mitsukuni, as she has been born as the Envoy of Chaos, the Twin Master's cause of his transformation. Stuck with so many unwanted destinies, that of which includes being married off to the prince of West Citadel, joining her uncle's side in his journey to ultimate control, and to bring disharmony on Hidden World itself, Mitsukuni fights to take charge of and change her own fate, as to mold it into one where she can belong.

(Still no pics ;-;. No one wants to draw for me often, and I suck at drawing myself, but hey! If you're an old Hero 108 fan, from one to another, your help is welcome!)

Mitsukuni
Age: 24
Hair Color: Midnight Black
Eye Color: Brown (But one turns red and the other blue when she turns into the Chaos Dragon)
Occupation: Princess of East Citadel (formerly) Guardian of the bamboo forest (currently)
Family: Emperor Highroller (distant uncle)
Friends: Lin-Chung, Mystique Sonia, Jumpy Ghostface, MIghty Ray, Mr. No Hands, Commander Apetrully, Sparky White, Sparky Black, Botan
Voiced by: Luci Christian

Botan
Age: However old Hidden World is
Hair Color: None
Eye Color: None
Occupation: Guardian of Hidden World's nature and plant life
Family: None
Friends: Mitsukuni, Lin-Chung, Tein-Quan
Voiced by: Patrick Seitz

Dunno why it took so long to pull this one together, but here it is! My childhood in one page! (Well, sort of). So, as I said, Hero 108 didn't have the BEST script ever, but the characters and general plot were so good, I couldn't help but let my childlike mind be indulged in the series, and I randomly revisited it and remembered how much JOY it caused me. So, yeah, that's my story for Hero 108! Be on the lookout!