Ben 10: A Heart is the Pass

Okay, so this was back when I had a cartoon-fan-type CRUSH on Ben 10 (the SHOW, NOT the character), and this franchise has been a part of my life for so long. And, my OC, formerly called Bessie, has long been waiting to be shared with the public. So, without further ado, let her story be told!

Courtney Lawrence is Ben Tennyson's best friend. Repeatedly throughout the years with the Omnitrix and the Neotrix, the two have fought alien crime and gone against all odds to save the day as a team. And, over time, their bond only grew stronger. It never bothered them that Ben was a boy and Courtney was a girl. They were friends, and that's all there was to it. However, by the age of 16, the paparazzi appeared to think otherwise. Constantly paired together by their peers and onlookers, Ben's Grandpa Max decides the two friends need some time apart. 
Paired up with a new alien partner named Rook, Ben and Courtney's friendship face challenges they never thought they'd face before. Will the two prevail the dangers that threaten their world...and each other?

(No pics, sry ;-; But if you draw some, I'll add it and credit you! ^^)

Courtney Lawrence-
Age: 10-16
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Occupation: Intergalatic Hero, equipped with the Neotrix
Family: Abraham Lawrence (father), Genevieve Lawrence (mother), Carly Lawrence (younger sister)
Friends: Ben Tennyson, Gwen Tennyson, Kevin Levin, Max Tennyson, Rook, Kai Green
Voiced by: Selena Gomez

Shorter than most stories, this storyline has been in hiding ever since Ben 10 first came out. I liked the show because at the time, Ben was an ADORABLE-YET-ARROGANT LITTLE BEAN at ten years old, and also, I liked the whole "intergalatic-police" theme they had going on with the Plumbers, and the upgraded style in Ben 10: Omniverse just SOLD me. So, yeah, that concludes a maybe to-be story on Ben 10!