Chapter 6

Lucas POV-

We all ran into different directions, or so we thought.

Maddie ran into me, which led me to fall and her on top of me.

It was a bit awkward.

"Come on!!!" Maddie would tell me tugging on my hand.

Hand into hand we ran, it made me like her a bit. I mean when your in a situation like this, there's no doubt you can't like a girl like maddie.

Our hands fit together perfectly until we finally reached to where Gino was.

"Well look at you two love birds!" Gino said crossing arms around his chest.

"He was just helping me!"

I released Maddies hand.

"Wait, are you and Gino a 'thing'?" I ask.

Meanwhile, Maddie answered no and Gino answered yes. Say what now

Maddies POV-

"Oh, no." I said in a panic.

"What? What's wrong?!" Gino responded less than 2 seconds later.

"Mackenzie. Where is she?" I said almost in a yell whisper way.

"Her phone died before. Sooo.. There goes out the calling her." Lucas said

Gino said "That's not good."

"Nooo really?!" Lucas retorted sarcastically.

"Guys stop arguing! No need for that! We need to find Mackenzie!" I joined their conversation.

"Umm... I'll look back to where we came from." Gino said heading to the cabin where the man yelled at us.

"I'll go check the cabin. Maybe she went back." Lucas suggested.

"I'll stay here, if she comes a bit late.

10 minutes later my phone vibrates from a text from Lucas in the group chat.

Lucas- got her!

Maddie- omg where was she???

Lucas- the cabin. She got confused, she thought we were meeting there.

Maddie- omg, is she okay

Mackenzie- yes Madz I'm fine. Now come back

Gino- I'm heading back.

Maddie- me too!

I arrived at the cabin and every one was there (kid wise) and I jumped into Lucas' arms and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks so much for finding Mackenzie! I don't know what I would of done without you!" I said in glee.

Lucas wrapped his hands around me and kissed me back.

It wasn't just a kiss on the cheek, it was on the lips.

Gino's POV-

"What the heck is happening here!?" I say as I snap a quick picture for later.

Maddie jumps out of Lucas' arms.

"Nothing." Maddie says taking out her long braided hair.

"Sure... Whatever!"

Mackenzie's pov-

Is my life ruined? By my own sister? I thought to myself. I just saw Lucas and Maddie kissing. why did I have to be so confused and not get 'lost'?

{A/N: HII! Not the best chapter. but it's getting pretty intense! I hope you enjoyed!!! keep reading! I have a new story I'm writing. so stay tuned!! ly guys!