The Battle Plan to Get the Gold

Later, we're preparing everything food-wise for tomorrow and dinner. Then, Nami and I call to everyone, "Alright, everyone! Let's do a mission-briefing and make a battle plan for tomorrow!!" We soon go over/review the contents of Noland's picture book. "He first discovered the golden city 400 years ago." Nami starts explaining, "Then a few years later, he revisited Jaya, but the golden city had already vanished without a trace. ~~~In other words, this island was part of Jaya, and in those few years between Noland's visits, it had come up to the sky."

Chopper guesses that the island flew up to the sky because of the Knock-up Stream, and I tell him, "Yeah, that's the best guess. Since Cricket did say that the location of the explosion varies every time." Zoro then wonders about how the forest on Jaya and the one here on Skypiea are different in size. Robin explains that it might be because of the substances in the Sea and Island Clouds. Then, Chopper tells us that the giant South Birds that saved him, Gan Fall, and Pierre, called the knight "God." Luffy, being an idiot again, exclaims that he just needs to beat up Gan Fall. And that leads to Usopp yelling, "OF COURSE NOT!! YOU IDIOTIC BASTARD!!" as I whap him upside the head.

We get back to the golden city subject as Robin talks about something in Noland's logbook about him saying that he saw gold "in the right eye of skull." That's when Nami shows her discovery with the map I gave to Robin and the ancient one of Skypiea and combining the two maps at the point of where Cricket's house is to show the complete island of a skull and the right eye of it must be what Noland meant. "Alright. I'd say that it would be best if we split into two groups. One group to go get the gold and one to get the Going Merry to an extraction point." Nami suggests/explains.

After all of that was established, Robin suggests that we should put out the campfire before we expose our position to the enemy. But Usopp and Luffy explain why they need to keep the fire lit, although Nami and I tell them angrily, "You're the ones who are stupid." She then explains how dangerous this forest is, but Zoro and Sanji have already built a woodstock pile. So, most of us start dancing and celebrating for all the gold we'll be getting tomorrow. Even a bunch of Cloud Wolves joined in on the dance. And soon, we all fall asleep for our big day tomorrow.

Although, during the night, I started to hear someone building with a hammer. 'Who could be building at this time of night?' I ask in my head, 'If Usopp suddenly decided to fix up the Going Merry, I'm going to burn his butt with my Flame Dial body.' But when I checked on our ship, I see Usopp nearby looking at the Merry. When I looked at the ship, I could barely see -due to all of the fog- someone short, and I swear I vaguely heard the small person say something about carrying us a little longer.

In the morning, we see that Going Merry has fixed, not really a good job at it, but fixed no less. What was even weirder was that Going Merry wasn't in Flight Mode anymore. And that makes Usopp wonder, "How could the guy who fixed our ship... know what Going Merry looked like? That it didn't have the chicken crown and wings." Anyway, we establish who'll be going to get the gold at the temple in the right eye of the island, and who'll be taking Merry to the rendezvous point: Luffy, Zoro, Chopper, and Robin are going to the temple, which is directly south of the sacrificial altar, while the rest of us take Merry as close to the ruins as possible.

" Anyway, we establish who'll be going to get the gold at the temple in the right eye of the island, and who'll be taking Merry to the rendezvous point: Luffy, Zoro, Chopper, and Robin are going to the temple, which is directly south of the sacrif...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Only 684 words. Sorry.