Izuku grabbed a spoon and started to throw the food in his mouth. He threw the spoon and grabbed the bowl and started drinking from it, while Ella, Jason, and Airi looked at him with a strange look. He sat the bowl down and sighed in satisfaction. He slowly looked up and saw all the looks they were giving him, then said "i haven't eaten all day. Sorry." Jason started laughing, he got up and walked over to izuku and picked up his bowl, and said "then you must be really hungry! Let me get you a second bowl!" Izuku nodded. Airi took a bite of ramen, then said "izuku.. I see all of the scars on your arms, what are those from?" Izuku was drinking some water, then started choking. He coughed, and said "my dad was a soldier in the military, and he was highly trained. He wanted me to be as well, so i would go through some difficult training with him."

"Oh.. Well, im guessing you're really good at fighting?" Izuku nodded, then jason sat another bowl in front of him. Izuku took back the spoon and started eating normally, and Ella was still looking at him, she has to admit, he was interesting, so was his mask.

//later\\

Izuku was on the ground, he was doing push-ups, then he heard a knock at his door. He jumped up and walked towards the door, then opened it to see Ella. "Hey izuku.. Do you have a sec?" She asked, and Izuku nodded. She walked in the room and said "so izuku, do you want to see something cool?" "Do i have a choice?" Ella shook her head and izuku sighed. She walked over to his window and opened it while smiling, then stepped out, motioning izuku to follow her. He sat there for a minute wondering why he took this job, then stepped out of the window and he noticed that they were on the roof. Izuku looked at Ella and saw her looking up to the night sky, he walked over and sat by her. "Isn't pretty?" She asked. He looked up, and nodded. "You don't say much do you?" She said, laughing lightly. Izuku didn't say anything, he just looked up to the sky, and sighed.

//two months later\\

"Izuku!!" Ella yelled, running into his room. Izuku jumped up and rubbed the sweat off his face, then said "what is it Ella?" She was giggling and fidgeting around. She lifted up her hands and showed him a movie. "My favorite movie came out to dvd! Lets go watch it!" Izuku groaned, but Ella gave him puppy eyes. "Ughh fine." Izuku said. Ella jumped in exictment and ran out of his room to the stairs, then izuku followed. When he got downstairs ella already had the movie in and it was playing, so he sat on the couch next to Ella. "Your gonna love it izuku.'' She said as izuku rolled his eyes.

//later\\

"God That movie was awful." Izuku thought. He looked over to Ella who was sleeping, then got up quietly and walked over to jasons office. "Nows my chance." Izuku opened the door and walked in, then started to look through his files, taking pictures and gathering up as much evidence as he can. He picked up one file, and the name on the file said "hideout." He opened it and it showed a picture of a hideout that he knows. "That can't be it.." He looked through some more papers and it confirmed it. "Thats why im on this job.. Jason figured out where our hideout was, and they needed to confirm it." Izuku kept looking through some more stuff until he heard "Im home guys!" He took more pictures and ran out of the room, slowly shutting the door. "Hey Jason, you're back early." Izuku said. Jason sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah.. I guess the office didn't need me today." He went into the kitchen and started looking through the fridge, and izuku sighed. Izuku ran up the stairs and went into his room, then pulled out his phone. "What is it izuku?" A man said, obviously annoyed. "Did you know jason had pictures of your guys hideout?!" The man chuckled. "So it was him... Good job izuku. Since you already figured it out, we have no use for them."

"Wait what?! You want me to kill them?" "Yes.. It can't be that hard to do for you izuku, unless.. You got attached to them." Izuku didn't say anything, he clenched his fist, then the man said "izuku, i will give you this last month to kill them. All of them. If you can't, we will." And the phone went silent. "Goddamn it!" He thought as he threw his phone on his bed. He sat on his bed and ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "What am i gonna do.."

//one month later\\

"Izuku! Can you run to the store for me? I need some tomato soup." Airi said, walking into the livingroom. Izuku sighed and got up from his spot, which made Ella groan. "Mom why can't you got to the store? Izuku was my pillow.." Izuku put his hand on Ellas head and chuckled. "I'll be back, just save the seat for me." He said, which made her face go red. He put on his shoes and went out the door, and started jogging to the store. "There has been no signs of them.." Izuku thought as he looked around the houses that he was jogging by. "I can't believe i decided to stay and try to fight anyone who would try and hurt them... Why hasn't there been anyone to try anything?" He made it into the store and grabbed the soup, and started to make his way to the cash register until, someone put there hand on his shoulder.

He turned around and saw a big guy. The guy lifted his fist and tried to punch izuku, but he dodged it and grabbed his arm, then flipped him on the ground and said "who sent you?!" The man didnt answer, he just jumped up and punched izuku in the stomach, which made him go through a bunch of shelves of food and aisles. Izuku pushed the rumble off of him and got upset. He jumped up and activated his lightning all around him, then ran up to the guy and started punching him repeatedly in the stomach, then he jumped up and grabbed his head, then started to electrocute his head. The man started screaming, and izuku yelled "WHO SENT YOU?!" The man fell down while smoke came from his head, and izuku groaned in frustration. He heard a ding from his phone so he hurried and checked it, and it was a text from a blocked number. 

"You're too late izuku. You should of looked harder."

Izukus eyes opened wide, and started running back to jasons house. "No NO NO!" he shouted as he was running as fast as he could, with his lightning helping him. He made it to the house and tried to open the door but it was locked, so he backed up and kicked the door open. He deactivated his quirk and ran in shouting "ELLA!" he checked the couch and no one was there, so he ran into the kitchen and looked everywhere, then saw Airi on the floor, in a pool of her own blood. Izuku looked away and whispered "g-goddamn it.." He ran to Jason's office and saw all the files and papers thrown everywhere, then saw jasons lower half gone. A tear fell down his face and he walked out of the room, then hurried up the stairs to Ellas room. He walked in and saw her body on the floor, more tears started falling down his face, and he walked over to her body and fell to his knees. Izuku picked her body up and hugged it, then started sobbing. "GODDAMN IT!!" He shouted.

His quirk activated and started going haywire, then he looked up and started yelling. Lightning flickered through his eyes, then lightning came through the roof and covered him. The lightning disappered and he started breathing heavily. "So you did get attached izuku.." Izuku looked up and saw a man sitting in her chair. Izuku jumped up and tried to punch him, but the man grabbed him by the neck and started choking him. "FIGHT... ME.. LIKE.. A.. MAN!" Izuku tried to say, but he was barley getting air. "Oh come on izuku? Wheres the fun in that? Anyways, since our job here is done, we're going back to the base." The man said, punching izuku in the stomach. He let go of izukus throat right when he punched him, so izuku went threw the wall. Izuku started to lose his consciousness, and whispered "d-damn you Darius.." Then past out.

//the present\\

Izuku opened his eyes and looked at mina, who had tears falling down her face. "Mina? Are you okay?" He asked, but she didn't say anything. She got up and ran over to izuku, then hugged him. Izukus eyes went big, then he sighed and hugged her back slowly. "I-Im sorry you had to go through that izuku.." She said, hugging him tighter. Izuku didn't say anything, he just put his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes. "Hey mina? We should probably go to sleep, we have the sports festival tomorrow." He yawned. "Well, just wait for a second okay?" She said, with a small shade of red covering her face. Izuku cracked a small smile, and said "sure. Whatever you say, mina."

Ooohh hell yeah! I love this! Anyways thanks for reading, and i hope you guys like how i added my own villian to the stories.