Chapter Zero [Preview]

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

"Please, open wide," The doctor said to the young boy sitting in front in him. The boy obeyed the doctors order and opened his mouth with an "ah".

The doctor pressed a flat wooden stick to the boy's tongue, looking down at his throat in the process. The doctor apologized before taking a cotton swab and gliding it across the wall of the boy's throat. The boy gagged and pulled his head back as a reflexive.

"Alright, thank you," the doctor stated plainly as he put the swab in a plastic tube. "The test results should be back within a week. We will give you a call to come in, okay?"

"Okay," the boy said with a hesitant nod. He said a polite goodbye as he got up from the exam table and exited the room. He walked down the hospital's hallways and stopped in front of the elevators, press the down button.

He waited by the metal doors, nervously fidgeting his feet. He kept glancing side to side as people passed by. When a tall man in a black suit passed by while carrying a large gun, the boy stared down at his feet. They were The Dogs. And the boy was terrified.

Just as the Dog passed behind him, the boy's ringtone went off. He had embarrassingly set it to be "Sweets Parade" by Kana Hanazawa. In a flood of pure panic, he pulled out his phone from his sweatshirt pocket, but in the fumble he dropped it. The Dog had turned his attention to the commotion and when the boy took a glance at the tall man, he could see the annoyance in his eyes. He quickly picked up his phone and silenced the ringer.

Luckily, to save him from any more embarrassment, the elevator had arrived. He stepped in and took a sigh of relieve before picking up the call on his phone.

"Hey, baby," he said with a casual tone.

"Hey, tae!" a cheerful called through the phone with great enthusiasm, "How did it go?"

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

[a/n] This is the preview chapter for my rewrite of "Airs and Graces"!!!! I hope you can enjoy it and will support me through this book

[a/n] This is the preview chapter for my rewrite of "Airs and Graces"!!!! I hope you can enjoy it and will support me through this book. It is a lot more thought out and will be hopefully more enjoyable. :(( i love you all