I'm Sorry - Part 3 - TerrorSnuckle

Smutty fluff

The three next weeks after the incident was just cuddling, talking sweet things and watching movies. All the vanilla that you can imagine. But deep down they both knew that they needed to talk.

They didn't want to talk. They were afraid that it would break the bubble they were living in. The bubble of vanilla relationship.

They thought about both taking a break from social media. Brock needed it and Brian wanted to help. But it would've been too suspicious if both of them were on break at the same time so Brian got an editor. He did all the editing so all Brian had to do was to play something with the guys ever now and then.

That gave the boys the opportunity to have each other around all the time. They did not see each other one day in the three weeks. That was the day Brock got an opportunity to tease Brian with the dickpic. He sent it to Brian when he knew the younger guy would be seeing his friend David. They ended up having phone sex while Brian was in Davids bathroom.

One night they were hanging out at Brocks place just watching some dumb drama. "I'm sorry to say this but you know it. We need to talk." Brock was the one starting the conversation. "I know I know" Brian said while sighing.

"So what are we?" he continued. Now was Brocks time to sigh. "That depends on what you want. I want you but it's fine if you don't want me. I want to be boyfriends. I want to be able to walk around holding hands."

Brian looked at Brock in awe. "I want that too. But Brock don't you get it, do you? We are famous. People will recognize us. They will know if we walk around acting the same way we do in private. We will lose subscribers. "

Brocks face went from sad to confused. And then to anger. "That's all you worry about is it? Get out of my house. Now" He was furious. And so Brian left. Confused and sad.

They didn't talk for three days. They didn't text or call or see each other. Brock was sad about that. He thought Brian would've realize what he had said.

The fourth day Brian finally called. Brock thought about not answering but it would've been too childish from him. He knew better and answered. "Hi" he said to the phone with a deep voice. His eyes started to water when he didn't get an answer at first.

"Brock listen. I want to tell you this without getting interrupted. Understood?" "Mhhhmmm." Was all Brock said.

"So I've been thinking about you since the day we parted. I thought about what I said wrong and at first I was confused. I thought that you just went crazy. But then I realized. It was so dumb and I know I shouldn't have said it."

He took a long breath before he continued. "There hasn't been a person I actually love in my life for a long time other than my family."

At this point Brock had started fully crying. "And I was just afraid to lose my job just because of a relationship. But I realized that you mean more. I mean you're my best friend. And hopefully from now on my boyfriend."

He kept a break before saying I'm sorry. Brock smiled through his tears. "Yeah I'd really like that. Do you want to come over? I miss being in your arms and kissing your lips."

They got together. And they were happy. So were their fans. There was obviously some hate but much less than they thought. Most of their fans were really supportive.

There became a time when Brian had to go back to Ireland to visit his family. He was there for a week and he facetimed Brock every day.

A day before Brian was supposed to fly back to america Brock facetimed him. It was weird since Brian was usually the first to call. Brock looked like he was glowing. "I'm ready Brian. I'm ready to actually do it" he said.

Brian was a little confused until he realized what he was talking about. His eyes started glowing. Hunger was burning inside him. "I wish I was there to wreck you. To eat you out. To strech you open with my fingers."

Brock moved his phone to an angle where Brian would see the tent in his pants. He started rubbing it with his right hand and with the left one he tried to take his shirt off. It was impossible so he laughed a bit. And Brian chuckled too.

Brock took the shirt off with both of his hands. And then he got rid of the pants. He was fully naked and proudly stroked his cock. Brian got naked too and started rubbing himself. "I want you to finger yourself baby. Lube your fin- nonono I changed my mind. I want to be the first to do that to you. Hump a pillow and let me see that ass of yours."

Brock put a pillow in the middle of his bed. He positioned his phone the way Brian would see his uncovered ass perfectly. Then he got on top of the pillow and started moving back and forth. He moaned and it didn't take a long before he was close. He hadn't touched himself in a few weeks.

"I'm close Brian" he warned. "Come" was all Brian said and that's what Brock did. He gasped and came onto the pillow.

After calming his breath a bit he took his phone in his hand and looked at his beautiful boyfriend touching himself. "Imagine me sucking you off. Choking on you." And that's when Brian came too.

"Move in with me?" Brock asked before Brian even got his head cleared. He looked shocked. "Like for real? Hell yes." They smiled at each other and in unison they said I love you. They laughed at it and then ended the call.

~
Sorreeeh this was kinda sad. But they were happy in the end isn't that enough?