I'm Sorry - Part 2 - TerrorSnuckel

Smut

Brock woke up. It was really bright so it took a while from him to open his eyes and look at the room around him.

Brock looked around him to find the left side of the bed empty. He got a little upset that Brian had gotten up without waking him up. Brock got up and made the bed. He was about to pick up the cum tissue and toss it to the trash can.

The cum tissue. That clearly was there when he fell asleep. The cum tissue that Brian laughed at. No no no no. Where did it go?

He looked under the bed but couldn't find it. It was weird but he decided to forget it. It didn't matter anyways.

Brock walked to his bathroom to brush his teeth. He was quickly done and headed to the kitchen. He smiled when he saw Brian cooking some bacon and eggs fully clothed.

"Good morning sunshine" Brock said and flashed his very teethy smile to the other man. Brian looked like sun itself. His smile lighten up the whole room.

"How did you sleep?" Brian soon asked. "Pretty well. It was sad to wake up alone tho." Brock frowned. "I'm sorry. I got a little hungry."

Brock walked towards the younger male and hugged him from behind. "So what are- Brian you dirty slut. Is this my cum tissue?" Brian flushed red. "Oh no you didn't." Brock started laughing and hugged Brian again. Then he threw the tissue away. "That's disgusting."

They ate their breakfast and were just joking around watching love, Simon until Brock asked an embarrasing question. "What were you going to do with the tissue?" Brians heart was pumping so fast it hurt. "Nothing important." Brocks answer was just you're lying.

They continued watching the movie. Then Brian quietly said "What if I wanted to masturbate with the tissue? Imagining how you got off?" "I knew it" Brock said. "Are you like... horny right now?"

Brock was shocked. And damn how fast those words got to his cock. "Do you want to do some stuff together?" Brock asked and Brian nodded. Talking about this was awkward between the two because they used to be best friends. They used to only joke about having sex with guys and there they were talking about doing some "stuff" together.

Brock got closer to Brian. He took Brians hand and laid it to his crotch. Brian moved his hand a little. Brock watched how focused Brian was to make a little movement with his hand to pleasure him.

Brock was fully hard after a while of touching. He kissed Brian and moved his hand away. They kissed again more passionately. Brock opened his eyes and looked at the gorgeous man beside him. "What do you want to do?" Brian shrugged at first. Then he added "I've never had sex with a guy before." Brock answered with a me neither.

Brock thought about getting up and going to his bedroom but afterall the sofa was comfy enough. So he stayed. He got onto Brians lap and started grinding on him. Brian whimpered and if that wasn't the best sound Brock ever heard he didn't know what was.

The little movements were not enough for Brian after a while. "Stop teasing me" he said. And so Brock stopped. And kissed the younger guy under him. He moved away from his lap and took his pyjamas off. First the shirt then the pants. And all that was left was his boxers.

Brian looked at him hungrily. He was starving. He wanted Brock so bad. He NEEDED him. But Brock didn't take the boxers off like Brian would've wanted so he looked at the standing guy with a questioning look.

"You first, please" Brock said politely. Okay, said Brian and got up. He started stripping. Very slowly just to tease the other guy. Now Brock was the one drooling over Brian.

Then Brian got to the boxers. He put his thumbs under the waistband turned around and started slowly pushing them down. Brocks dick moved just a little when he saw Brians crack. He looked so innocent yet so dirty.

Then Brian turned around to reveal his member. It was curved and a lot longer than Brocks. But Brocks was waay thicker.

It was Brocks turn to get fully naked and so he did. Awkwardly. He didn't feel comfortable being this revealed to someone. But then he remembered that Brian wasn't judging. Brian was his best friend. And now as Brock watched him looking at his body he saw the hunger. He knew that Brian wanted him. And he wanted Brian.

Brian got a little closer to the older lad and got on his knees. And Brock went to heaven. He was on cloud nine. The pleasure was so good it was almost painful. Brian bobbed his head and then suddenly took his best friend as deep as he could. He gagged. Brock moaned. Loudly.

Brian let Brock go. Took his member into his hand and started stroking him. "Lay down for me" Brian said and let go of Brocks cock. And so Brock did. He layed down on the sofa on his back. Brian leaned over him and put two of his fingers into his mouth to suck on.

He took the fingers out after a while and then he leaded them to Brocks hole. But Brock stopped him. He looked uncomfortable, sad even. "What's wrong baby?" Brian asked with a soft voice.

"I'm not ready to go that far" he answered and looked embarrased. "Heyy hey baby. That's fine I won't do it if you're not ready" Brian said and leaned in to kiss his best friend. Brock smiled into the kiss.

Brian got up. "Do you want to still take care of this?" he asked and pointed to his erection. Brock nodded and got to his knees. He licked the backside of Brians cock. Brians whole body shook. It felt so good his eyes rolled back. He felt like fainting but then got back on earth again when Brock stopped.

He took Brians whole member in his mouth this time. He licked and sucked and swallowed. He was enjoying this. He felt like he was pretty good at it. And he was. So good that Brians moans filled the whole house.

"I'm- cum" Brian warned before coming down into Brocks throat. Brock moaned louder than ever before and came on his own stomach and the floor. Brian looked at him surprised. "Wow" was all he could say at that moment. "Yeah wow" said Brock.

Then Brock got up and said that he's going to the shower leaving Brian in the mess. He finally got what he wanted. He got his best friend.

~

Uhh it's been long since I last wrote something. This felt kinda awkward but idk it was okay. There might even be a third part to this story.