feels good

Immediately Fez and Ash tray sat in front of Scarlett. She could hear them talking. "Do you feel okay?" "What are you feeling?" "Just in case Ash go get the-". As they were talking Scarlett's body felt like It was refreshed. She could feel every drop of blood coursing through her body. Her eyes felt like they couldn't stop going back and forth. Fez watched her intensely. She laughed at how silly his face looked and didn't shy away from telling him his face looked funny like that. Suddenly, Scarlett got up from the couch and started walking around. She tried to touch every surface she could, the kitchen was small and the countertops were cold which felt good on her finger tips. She could hear Fez asking her questions but she was to distracted by the colors in the apartment. Every light seemed so bright and every color seemed glorious. Fez walked up to her grabbing her wrists trying to make her focus. "Scar what are you feeling ? Do you feel alright?" She reaches out in front of her so she could put a hand on each of his cheeks. She gave him the biggest smile and nodded her head. "It .... It ... feels good", she suddenly was overcome by giggles. She could not stop laughing and she suddenly decided she wanted to dance. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and put on Whitney Houston's I want to dance with somebody. "Common dance with me pleaaaasse" she shouted. She grabbed his hand then ashtrays and pulled them back into the living room. She jumped on the couch and turned the volume on her phone all the way up and started singing along as loud as possible. Her heart was pumping so fast she thought It would burst but she couldn't sit still It seemed like It would be impossible. "Fez ! Ashtray! Dance!" She screamed. Her dance moves consisted of throwing her head from side to side and swaying her hips back and forth as she hopped up and down on the couch. Eventually Ashtray realized that this was most likely molly or coke or maybe a combo of something but whatever It was she would just have to ride It out or they would wait for her to start having a bad reaction so he patted fez on the back and made his way down the hallway towards his bedroom. Fez on the other hand was totally distracted. He could tell that Scarlett was high out of her mind right now but she was also being hilarious. He didn't know whether to go into protective mode or to just let her have fun till the high wore off. Fez knew Scarlett wasn't exactly innocent. He had watched her take a couple hits from a joint and while doing so had seen her stash that she kept in her purse. He estimated that there was probably 6 joints in there and she didn't seemed fazed by the fact that she was already drunk when she faced her own joint. Rue had also told him on the phone to "not let Scarlett do anything stupid because she drank most of half a water bottle of vodka" and now on top of all of that she was high out of her mind. She grabbed both of Fez's hands and started swinging their arms back and forth. "Don't you just love this song fez?" She asked him. "Yeah it's pretty good" he said. She told him to dance so he did his best interpretation of dancing that he could and started swaying from side to side. This made Scarlett erupt in a smile and they kept dancing. This went on for a couple of hours eventually the high seemed to ware down. Scarlett and Fez were sitting on the coach cross legged and facing one another. She still couldn't stop moving and her knees were bopping up and down while her hands were rubbing her legs and arms. "Fez what do you think he gave me?" She asked. "Ion know Scarlett, probably something with molly in It, he likes his combos." Fez said looking down at his hands. "Hey don't be upset" Scarlett said grabbing his face in her hands, "I didn't want to see anyone get hurt and I knew If something happened you would help me". Scarlett began to lean in, It was like she couldn't help herself It was his lips, his demeanor, his face, his everything that entranced her and maybe the drugs too. Right as their lips were about to touch he leaned back much to her surprise. "Oh shit" she whispered "Im sorry I don't mean to-"
"Nah Nah it's okay I just don't want to do this right now. I don't think your in the right mind set and it's my fault." She didn't respond, the heat in her cheeks rose to the surface and she felt more embarrassed than ever. "Look the suns already up and I think your going to be okay just try to get to sleep okay?" He said giving her a blanket. She didn't respond she was too embarrassed to talk so she just nodded her head and took the blanket from him and laid down trying her best to fall asleep.