"You too, in you hop." Newt says with a grin and Jacob's eyes widen.

Queenie's eyebrows furrow and Tina also looks a little startled. Jacob trusts Newt and he walks forward. Queenie hums in what sounds like agreement, and Newt glares at her.

"Queenie, I asked you not to read my mind." Newt murmurs and Queenie gives him an apologetic smile.

"Sorry honey, but your thoughts are very loud. I'm glad you're thinking of my Jacob though." She responds, and Tina raises an eyebrow at her sister, waiting for an explanation.

"Newt, is that kid going to be okay if I jump in there?" Jacob mutters, and Newt smiles softly.

"Just don't talk too loudly, and don't make fast movements, he might think you'll hit him." Newt states, and Jacob's eyes widen.

"Oh, I wouldn't lay a hand on that kid," Jacob seems outraged at the very thought of it, Newt smiles softly. "I wouldn't dream of it."

"We both know that, but he doesn't," Tina responds, Newt turns to her and takes in her sad expression. "His Mother was abusive, and he hasn't seen a kind person since I defended him a while back, that's how I lost my job." Tina explains. Queenie's eyes widen as she reads Tina's mind.

"Oh no, Teenie it wasn't your fault. That women was wicked and even if you had done more, what's to say that you hadn't lost more than your job." Queenie exclaims, eyes hard. Tina sighs and nods.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She sighs. Queenie smiles widely.

"Of course I am, I'm always right." Queenie states, and Tina snorts.

"Jacob, quickly now. In you hop, the Ministry is starting to come out of the station." Newt panics slightly.

Jacob hops into the case quickly and Newt flicks the latches shut with a quick flick of his hands, when he sees the rest of the Aurors come out of the station he sighs. He wonders if they caught Grindelwald, or if he got away. If Grindelwald was Graves, then that means the real Percival Graves is out there somewhere, probably trapped somewhere being tortured.

Newt wonders if he should tell the Ministry about it, or set off to find the real Percival Graves himself, maybe he should tell Tina and Queenie first. Queenie gasps from Tina's left and whirls around to face Newt quickly.

"You mean to tell me that Grindelwald is running around New York pretending to be Graves!" She screeches, Newt winces.

"Yeah, I undid the poly juice potion though, so he won't look like Graves, as far as I know." Newt states simply. He shifts his case in his hands and sighs.

"We have to tell the Ministry." Tina declares. She goes to walk forward, but Newt catches her arm quickly.

"Tina, we don't know if anyone inside the Ministry works for him, we could tell someone and have them do nothing at all," Newt tries to reason. "Plus they also don't know where Credence went, if we try to tell them something like that, they will know we're keeping him, or suspect it at the very least." Tina sighs, but she nods anyways.

"You're right, that makes sense." Tina sighs, and rubs her temples.

"So, what are we going to say if they ask why we're here?" Queenie inquires, Newt stares at her for a second.

"We could tell them that we were in the station right when the Obscurial came in, and that we had tried to calm him, but he fled from us. He was scared and that's why he ran," Newt suggests. Tina and Queenie exchange a look.

"Yeah, that works." Tina states. Queenie nods along.

_______________