"Credence you need to turn back so we can Apperate out of here." Newt states calmly, Credence decides that he can trust Newt, that he's safe. The Obscurial feels the same and Credence is able to change back, Newt holds out his hand and casts one last spell at Graves.

Which turns him into a white haired male with bright blue eyes, while one blue eye. The other is like a ring of white, and Credence doesn't think that's normal for an eye, he has no idea who this wizard is. Newt seems to though, he stiffens beside Credence, but they Disapparates before the Aurors get anywhere near them.

Credence realizes that they aren't away from the subway, just outside of it. There's a big bubble like thing surrounding the subway and Credence guesses that the other wizards put it up, so that the other humans didn't get hurt.

"Bugger," Newt mutters, he can't Disapperate out of this shield, not when the American Ministry Of Magic put it up themselves. Newt doesn't know how to get out of this, he wishes to Merlin he had his case with him.

"Newt!" A voice calls, Credence flinches at the volume, and Newt turns to see Tina coming towards them, Newt glances at her hands and realizes that she doesn't have his case.

A moment of panic fills him as he wonders where his creatures could be, who Tina could've given them to. The panic vanishes as Queenie comes up behind Tina, with Jacob in tow, but also his handy case. He grins and then casts a glance at Credence, he's staring at the ground and won't look up at Newt.

"Credence, I know this is going to sound weird, but I need you to get inside that case there." Newt states softly and points at the case in Queenie's hand. Credence stares at the case with furrowed brows, looking like he wants to mention that he won't fit inside that case.

"Oh don't worry honey, there's plenty of room in there," Queenie says to Credence as she finally reaches them. "That's where all of Newt's creatures are, but don't worry they're all sweethearts." Queenie smiles.

"Credence." Tina breathes, and Credence looks up and his eyes widen.

"Miss Goldstein." Credence whispers and Tina smiles, her eyes getting wet with unshed tears.

There's the sound of yelling and Newt glances at his case and snatches it from Queenie's hands. He opens it and Pickett comes from out of his jacket pocket, wondering what is happening. Pickett squeaks angrily at him, and Newt rolls his eyes.

"No Pick, I'm not trying to get you to go back to your tree," Newt laughs, and Pickett blows a raspberry at him and Newt gaps."Now that's just below you," Newt scolds, and Pickett crawls back into his pocket with a huff.

Credence is staring at Pickett with something like awe and horror, Newt doesn't know what his reaction will be when he sees the rest of the creatures.

"Credence, come over here please." Newt murmurs, Credence slowly comes forward.

Newt takes his hand gently and tells him to step into the case, Credence does and he's surprised when the case swallows his legs. Newt gently guides him down the stairs, and Jacob complains that Newt never did that for him the first time he went into the case, Newt's ears turn red in embarrassment. When Credence is half way through the case, Newt thinks he should probably tell Credence to stay put, he doesn't want him getting hurt, or his creatures getting hurt.

"Credence, stay in the little cabin until you come back up please," Newt talks lowly, Credence glances at his chin. "I don't want you or my creatures getting hurt." Newt clarifies, Credence nods and continues climbing into the case.

When Credence is all the way inside the case, Newt glances at Jacob. The Ministry will want him Oblivated, unless they hide him from them. They don't need to know that Jacob was even there, and maybe he'll be able to keep his memories.