"Calm down, please, just talk with me."

"Oh, now you want to talk to me? Now? Now that I'm pissed off? Get some sleep." Jimmy's arms flailed as he downed another large swing of Jack Daniels.

"Just put that bottle down, and come talk to me. Please." Completely opposite of Jimmy's, Mary's voice was calm but laced with fear that he would do something irrational as he grew increasingly more hostile with each passing moment.

"I'm not gonna fucking talk to you. Go to sleep."

Mary bit her lip and stared blankly out the window, allowing Jimmy to get the last word he craved so intensely. Mary was tired and scared; she'd never seen or expected this side of Jimmy. She closed her eyes and wished it would all go away, as the last thing she wanted to do was pique Jimmy Page. Mary rolled over in the bed, tears slipping away from their home in her sad eyes. Slowly she fell asleep as Jimmy drank the remains of the bottle until it came time to leave the hotel.

"Wake up, we're leaving." Jimmy growled hours later, kicking the side of the bed to awaken an exhausted Mary.

"Ugh, Jimmy, you're so loud. 5 more minutes."

"We don't have 5 more minutes, we're leaving now. Get up, the bus is waiting outside." Jimmy said, agitation obviously still ringing in his voice.

Mary groaned and rolled off the bed, straightening out her twisted shirt that wrapped around her skinny frame. Jimmy nearly stumbled to the ground with every careless step he took, the alcohol getting to his brain very heavily.

Jimmy made quickly his way out of the room and slamming the door shut behind him, leaving Mary behind to wake up in a short matter of time. Mary let out a quiet sob but held back hurtful tears as she followed Jimmy's footsteps down to the lobby.

"Took you fucking long enough." Jimmy scoffed, turning immediately and walking away after making sure that Mary had woken up.

"I was up there for two minutes without you!" Mary shouted, unheard by Jimmy as he had already exited the doors. Mary scrunched her face to regain serenity and contain her tears before again following the path Jimmy took to the bus.

Her knuckles knocked hard against the metal of the bus door, opening seconds later to Robert. "I take it Jimmy's angry with you? Come inside."

"Thank you," Mary nodded as her feet led her up the stairs. "Where'd he go?"

"Where do you think, love?" Robert replied, motioning for her to take a seat. "Why is he drunk already?"

"He got mad at me." Mary said bluntly, a melancholy expression washing over her face as she followed Robert into the main seating room.

"How could he be mad at you?" Robert smiled.

Mary pursed her lips as her fingers curled around her skirt, a bile growing painfully amongst her vocal cords. "I brought up the family conversation when he woke up, I didn't mean to make him angry. I was up all night thinking about it and I woke him up on accident."

"What did you say to him?" Robert wondered, a familiar smirk growing on his lips.

"I told him that you said he was jealous of-"

"That's where you went wrong."

"What?" Mary asked, her eyebrows furrowing with confusion and her lips parting slightly.

"You told him that he was jealous. He doesn't like being told his wrongs, and you brought me up in the conversation."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Mary apologized, tears gathering around the corners of her eyes.