ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They are sitting together and working while talking and laughing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They are sitting together and working while talking and laughing.....But still their faces are covered.......

Manik sees guruji is sitting under the tree and reading some sastras ......He went to him......

Manik : pranam guruji ......

Guruji : pranam manik.....

Manik : ye sab....

Guruji : ye log jeene keliya kaam kar rahe hae ......

Manik : but By doing these ....

Guruji : everyone will sit together make many things ......then some of them form as a group and take them to the nearby village markets and sell them completely . .....They use that money for buying useful things for them and come back here ....These people never depend on anyone......

Manik : if you don't mind can i know your name guruji .......

Guruji : vishwa karma ......

Manik : ap vishwa karma ji ho....
humne apke bareme bahut suna hae .
.Ap toh dakshina rajya ki raja ki guru hae ....Par ap yaha is jungle main .....

Vishwa karma : sahi suna apne....... Lekin hum unki rajya main nahi rehte .....Ye humara ashram hae hum yehi rehte hae .....

Manik : par guruji .....y are these people still covering their faces .....
..Do  They  stay like this all the time.....

Vishwa karma: no ....They covered their faces bcoz of you .......

Manik : bcoz of me .....But y......

Vishwa karma : bcoz these are girls. ......

Manik : girls ??????

Vishwa karma : some of them are saved from being  sex slaves .....Some of them lost husband and the family is about to kill them along with husband ....Such girls are saved and brought here by mythili..... They will work for themselves and than also get training to save themselves from all problems ..... They will be made to learn that girls are not that weak for someone else to protect them.....I teach them shastras and Vedas..They cook and  eat have fun singing dancing ......They make things and sell ...They learn all the shastra and veda and also self defense and sword fighting .....All types of fighting and it's techniques ..in short it is a special army which can defeat any big army .....

Manik : if these are covering their faces bcoz of me i am ready to close my eyes till i stay here ....Saying he just takes a cloth from his side and ties it around his eyes .......

Vishwa karma : you can't stay like this all the time .....

Manik : I'm trained to be like this ....I can easily do my work with my eyes closed ....You can ask them to be free ....Like how they lived before ......

Vishwa karma : you don't need to do this.....They can adjust for a few days ....

Manik : no need guruji .....They can be themselves .....If you don't mind can i teach them some sword techniques...

Vishwa karma : sure you can .....But tomorrow morning .....how can you teach with eyes closed.....

Manik : that you will see tomorrow morning guruji ........

Vishwa karma : y do i feel you are hiding something from us....

Manik : I'm  sorry guruji ....I just want to ask you to trust me.... i will tell you everything when the time is right....

Then guruji asks everyone to remove their veil and roam freely and also told them that tomorrow morning manik will teach them sword fight ......They all obeyed his orders .....

That night everyone had dinner and slept in their respective huts........

Mytjili ....Guruji and manik are sleeping in the same hut ......

Mythili self thinking : who is he ???~is he really trust worthy .....Should we trust him....He looks like an atheist ..... At the same time he is very caring towards animals and others feelings ...... He is moving with a blind fold without getting hurt means he has a sharp memory to remember everything in its place. .....That's y he is taking steps perfectly without getting hurt ....If not is he able to see...I need to test him tomorrow ....If not it may be a danger to this ashram ....I don't know y guruji trust him......

Next morning manik woke up and is about to move out .....But heard a voice saying there is a wall in front of him.....He asked them for directions and Moved to the lake and got fresh up..... He reached the same place under the tree ....He heard guruji voice....Saying them ......About bhagvat gita and the teaching of lord sri krishna to Arjuna about war.....Even he sat there in a corner and heard everything ...........

Than after completion of teaching ....
He asked them to get ready to learn new techniques of sword from manik

They all moved to get swords and stood in the line .....manik came with his sword.......He is using it with closed eyes.....

He is using it with closed eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His moves are excellent.....Everyone are spell bound by his performance....

He looks like an expert in sword fighting .....Everyone learnt the techniques ......

Mytjili is still having a doubt on him ..
So she put some thorns on his way ...
When he was going to ashram .....He hissed in pain after stepping on them
Then two or three old ladies came running and helped him to sit on a rock.....And slowly pulled out the thorns from his feet ......

Vishwa karma : i told you manik ....
It's not good to roam with blind fold...

Manik : guruji .... When i went in the same direction  before there are no thorns....And according to my knowledge .....There are no thorn plants in the surroundings......But I don't know how these thorns reached here .....

Guruji and  the other girls also has the same doubt after listening to him..But mythili started to sweat a lot .....Bcoz it's her mistake..She is shivering badly at the thought of being caught ......

Precap : mythili punishment .....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें