Lunchtime

"It's only been 2 hours at UA and its already a living hell......"

Kirishima POV

Izuku is in my class, god pray for my soul. He's gathered a gang that's called "The Deku Squad". Ironic, considering I'm the one who can't do anything. Huh, maybe that's why they named their gang that. Because they can't do anything properly. 

"It's almost lunchtime, great.. an-"

THUD.

I was shoved into a wall by none other then Izuku and--what I assume to be his girlfriend.

"What do you think you're doing here, fag? The roof is the other way. Besides, you'll never be a real hero. With a quirk like yours, you're bound to be a HOUSEWIFE."

At that last comment, I froze up. Hopefully, he didn't remember I was trans. 

"HEY, BROCCOLI BOY!"

Izuku turned around, obviously annoyed. "WHAT, TIRED EYES?" The other guy said, "Turn around, go to the other end of the cafeteria, and stop." Izuku did as he was told.. what is going on? A blonde kid then ran up to me, and said, "ARE YOU ALRIGHT? DID IZUKU HURT YOU?" He grabbed my arm, and I felt what I assume to be some type of static shock, but a little worse.. maybe an electricity quirk? The other kid calmly walked up to me and blondie, and said, "I'm Shinso, and this is my boyfriend Denki. Sorry about him overreacting." "O-Oh, uh.. I..I-I'm..- So-Sorry, I'm Kirishima.. A-And it's totally okay! Overreacting can be good sometimes!" I say, flashing a bright smile. Hey, this might be the start of a friendship. ..a very, very gay friendship. 

"Anyway, you wanna have lunch with us? We kinda just.. avoid people. Is that okay?" I nodded, "Yeah, of course it's okay. Lead the way."