Next, she took stock of her abdomen. Her poor saggy, stretch-marked stomach — carrying twins was hard on the physique. Below the soft pouch that was once tight with growing life, Jess considered her dark, thick triangle of pubic hair. She used to keep it nicely trimmed, sometimes even cleanly waxed — Shane's favorite. Maybe she would do that again, as a surprise for him. But, not tonight. She turned to the side to look at her ass. "Not too bad," she thought, if you liked them big.

Thinking she'd end on a high note, she turned away from the mirror and opened the sliding glass door to start the water. When it was hot enough for her liking, she stepped in. She stood still under the showerhead for several minutes, hoping the water would wash away her stress and worry.

She turned to face the showerhead and began to wash her hair. With her arms up above her head, the stream of water tapped her nipples with an unsteady rhythm. The surge of desire that shot from her breasts to her vagina surprised her.  With her soap lathered hands, she rubbed small circles around her nipples, occasionally pinching them. Jess could feel her labia swelling, radiating a heat that had nothing to do with the temperature of the water. She unhooked the showerhead and adjusted the water so it shot out in a dense stream. Putting one foot up the corner bench built into the stall, Jess directed the hard flow of water onto her vagina. She gasped as her bent knee fell outward, opening her gap wide and exposing her clit. Holding the showerhead with one hand, she rhythmically pinched and pulled at her nipples, that were now so hard, they stood out a half an inch from her breasts.

Jess began to rock her hips back and forth so that the water would move from her clit to her gap and back again. Breathing heavy and needing to take the stimulus off her clit so she didn't cum she bent forward slightly and reached behind her with her free hand and grabbed one ass cheek, spreading wide, and ran the showerhead back and forth over her anus.

Her hips were bucking back and forth faster and with more force, alternating the hard stream of water between her clit and ass.

Jess was so lost in her own thoughts, she didn't hear the bathroom door open, and didn't notice Shane standing there naked with his dick hard and eager out before him. He was watching his wife and slowly stroking his own sex. When he could no longer stand it, he slid the shower door open, causing Jess to startle.

She froze. They have had plenty of hot sex before, but being caught in the act of masturbating was a bit embarrassing. She wasn't sure if she should invite him to join or act as if this wasn't what it looked like, although she wasn't sure what else having her ass and gap spread wide while fucking a shower head could look like. Luckily, she didn't have to decide. Shane stepped into the shower, thick, hard cock in hand. Because the bench was at the back of the shower, Shane was behind Jess. He came up close to her, allowing his cock to rest on her ass, while he reached around and grabbed a handful of breast. He rubbed his dick along her anus and pulled on her nipples. Jess threw her head back in overwhelming ecstasy — it had been a long time since she'd felt this good.

Shane took that as an invitation. He removed the showerhead from her hand and let it drop to the floor. Taking one finger, he reached between her legs and traced a gentle line from her clit, to her gap, where he plunged his finger knuckle deep, and then on to her anus, where he applied soft pressure to the center while turning small circles. He felt her anus clinch and then relax. He did this repeatedly until Jess was moaning and begging Shane to fuck her.

Shane spit on his index finger and ran it around the inner rim of Jess's anus, gently opening it for him to enter. Jess put both feet on the floor and bent over grabbing both ass cheeks inviting Shane's eager cock. Shane picked the showerhead up off the floor and reaching around to Jess's front, directed the stream to her clit at the same time he drove his cock into her ass.

"Oh, fuck," Jess cried. "Deeper," she begged.

Shane drew back and drove again, picking up a quick rhythm that matched Jess's cries. Careful to keep the water pounding her clit, Shane grabbed a handful of his wife's hair as he pumped his thick cock deep into her ass.

"Harder, I'm going to cum," Jess begged.

That pushed Shane over the edge and he exploded in a rapid succession of thrusts as he came at the same time as Jess. Panting, Shane leaned into Jess, his cock still pulsating the last few spurts of cum inside her ass, and kissed the back of her shoulders. Slowly, Jess stood upright, causing Shane's still hard cock to slip easily out of her. She turned and kissed him deeply, her hand on his chest.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"I don't think I'm done yet," Shane replied as he looked down at his cock, which was still as hard as it was before.

With that, he led Jess to their bed, dripping wet and with soap still in her hair, and laid her out in front of him, spreading her legs wide as he climbed between them.

"You are beautiful," he breathed as he drove deep into her causing her to cum at once.

___________________

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you want more by giving it a like. And, if you're brave, share it with your friends.