bonus #1 - lani dyes her hair

Start from the beginning

By the time Calum had texted that he was on his way home to take three showers, Molly and Leilani were bent over the tub rinsing out the bleach and applying a thick layer of conditioner to salvage what damage the dye inflicted. Lani, clad in her bralette and a pair of Nike shorts, felt the mild water coat her shoulders and neck as Molly haphazardly adjusted her scalp beneath the stream. 

"Blow drying this shit is going to be a proper mess," Molly exclaimed as she turned off the tub and squeezed the plethora of water from the roots to the ends of Leilani's hair. "The color looks great though, even when wet. I gotta give myself a pat on the back for this one."

"It was my confidence in you that influenced the outcome," Leilani joked, running a towel gently over the dripping strands of hair. She walked over to the mirror and admired the uniform blonde color that, true to Molly's words, looked great. 

"Love, are you here?" Leilani heard Calum call from the door to the bedroom, his volume increasing as he presumably noticed the light in the bathroom. She had no time to respond before her boyfriend poked his head through the door frame and met her eyes. Then he noticed her hair. "I was gone for four hours and you're a blonde now." 

Leilani presented a sheepish smile and placed her palms under her chin. "Do you like it?"

"Oh, you better goddamn believe I love it, Lan," Calum said. He quickly approached her, taking her red cheeks between his palms and squeezing ever so slightly as he tilted her head from side to side. "You look gorgeous, baby. Did you do this, Molly?" His eyes briefly moved to glance at the dark-haired girl who unraveled the cord to the blow dryer. 

"Yes, sir; the beauty school dropout has reached her peak in life. I just dyed Leilani Morales' hair," she joked, causing him to chuckle. 

Calum's eyes traveled back to Leilani. "My little squish finally switched up her hair and it's not a wig," he murmured, mashing her cheeks together. She puckered her lips and he placed a gentle kiss upon them. "Let me grab some food while Molly dries your hair. Then, take a bath with me? I need your excellent bubble bath to get the permanent stench of Michael ass out of my nostrils."

Leilani burst into laughter, her arms sliding around his waist for a quick hug, wet hair drenching her bralette. "Bring me a glass of wine when you come back up?" 

"Of course, love."

"Thank you, squish," she said, using their recently developed nickname that stuck the moment it was used. Calum pressed a kiss to her forehead, bid Molly goodbye, and exited the bathroom. 

"I thought he'd never leave," Molly exclaimed dramatically, plugging in the blow dryer next to the vanity. "You guys make me want to take back my ex." 

"Is that a good thing?" Leilani inquired, turning back to face the mirror. 

"Eh, it could go either way. Sometimes a girl just wants to be worshipped, although, my ex got that mixed up with stalking sometimes."

-- 

leilani: you guys know i had to do it at least once

Tagged mollymars

Liked by calumhood, selenagomez, and 8,387,310 others

View more comments

LaniAlert: omfg

ddlovato: qween!

LaniLover: holy shit!! please tell us how calum reacted!

calumhood: my angel baby
Liked by 18,923 others

leilani: LaniLover he's extremely pleased with the change; think he likes the blonde more than the brown even though he won't admit it

malikoa: i never knew you could get more gorgeous

lukehemmings: let me know if you need any tips on how to be a blonde