Chapter 18: Invasion - 1

Start from the beginning

Naruto growled, using all his strength to try and lift Kankuro's puppet off himself, but the cat suit wearing boy just jumped on his puppet and laughed.

Naruto growled and suddenly there were dozens of other Narutos popping up around him, throwing Kankuro and his puppet off of him. Naruto jumped up and kicked Kankuro hard in the head, knocking the older boy to the ground.

Temari swung her fan and sent Naruto flying away. He caught himself and shook his head, 'Ero-sennin, where are you?' he thought. He knew Jiraiya was still in the village, he also knew that Jiraiya was arguably the strongest one here and would be a great help. He watched Kakashi and Gai fighting against a horde of Oto and Suna ninja as well as three gigantic snakes.

"Adamantine Chains: Chakra Sealing Whips!" Blue chakra began to flood from Naruto's poures, turning orange as it swirled around him, forming into chains that wrapped around his arms and hanging on the ground. 'Gotta remember to thank Ero-sennin showing me my mom's Uzumaki Clan Jutsu scrolls next time I see him.' Naruto thought as he flung his whips forward, wrapping Temari up and throwing her into Kankuro. As he was hit by his sister Kankuro lost control of his puppet, which crumpled down to the ground for a moment.

"Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Jutsu!" Naruto exhaled a sticky grayish-brown liquid that stuck Temari and Kankuro to the ground. "Now to help Kakashi-sensei." he turned and jumped towards Kakashi, throwing a kunai into the head of an Oto-nin as he jumped.

-DATTEBAYO!-

Oonoki rapid fired his Atomic Dismantling Jutsu, though each shot was blocked by one of Hiruzen's barriers.

"Just die already monkey!" Oonoki roared.

Hiruzen ducked under one of Oonoki's blasts -which destroyed a large portion of the stadium- and smacked the old man in the head with his bo, "I'm sorry Oonoki, but it's you who will die today." Hiruzen jumped back, "Purification Style: Evil Eradication Jutsu!" water, lightning, and fire all began to spin around Hiruzen, slowly gathering in a ball in front of the Hokage.

Suddenly Hiruzen's staff leapt forwards, changing into an old monkey that was about 7-feet tall. He gripped Oonoki in a full nelson and nodded at Hiruzen.

"You fool! You'll kill your own summon!" Oonoki laughed, he knew Hiruzen too well after meeting the man on the battlefield so many times over the years, he couldn't bring himself to kill an ally.

Hiruzen had a sad look on his face, "I'm sorry." he said as the ball was finalized. He pushed his hands forwards and it flew, growing larger in size and engulfing both Oonoki and Enma.

-DATTEBAYO!-

Orochimaru landed on the roof of the Hokage tower, where Jiraiya was standing along with Ibiki, overseeing Konoha's forces during the invasion.

"It's been a long time Jiraiya." Orochimaru said, walking up behind them.

Jiraiya, without turning around, shook his head, "Should have known you'd plan this Orochimaru. Ibiki you should get out of here. I'll handle the snake."

Ibiki nodded, "Understood." he ran off to oversee the battle from elsewhere.

Jiraiya then turned to Orochimaru, his face red with anger, "You couldn't help yourself could you? You're pathetic you know, whining and running off because you didn't get what you wanted. We're not children anymore Orochimaru."

The Snake sannin's face was twisted with rage, "What did you say Jiraiya?" Orochimaru took two steps forward, "This coming from the one who won't stop chasing me around, like a puppy looking for it's master!"

"More like a boy searching for his best friend." Jiraiya said, "Too bad mine is dead."

Orochimaru snickered, "Well I came here to kill you once and for all but you're so pathetic I think I'll just-"

He was cut off by Jiraiya slamming a heel into his chin, sending him flying away. Jiraiya jumped up and slammed a powerful palm into Orochimaru's face, knocking the sannin off of the tower and onto the ground below, in the middle of a small battle of chunin and jonin.

Orochimaru growled and lashed out with wide kicks. Jiraiya backstepped, accidentally bumping into an Oto-nin as he did. Jiraiya took the enemy ninja and -with one hand- picked him up by the hair and slammed him into Orochimaru.

The snake sannin opened his mouth as his own subordinate came down upon him. His mouth opened to unnatural proportions as he swallowed the man.

Jiraiya had a disgusted look on his face as he punched Orochimaru in the stomach, knocking him back a few feet.

"Poison Style: Scorpion Stinger Jutsu!" Orochimaru quickly made a large purple stinger around his hand and jabbed it at Jiraiya, who jumped back.

Orochimaru ran at Jiraiya, firing small bullets of poison at Konoha-nin that he passed and stabbing others with his stinger.

Jiraiya pulled out a kunai and shook his head, 'Jiraiya you crazy old fool.' he ran at Orochimaru, spitting oil at any Suna, Oto, or Iwa ninja that he passed during the small trek to his rival.

The sannin clashed stinger to kunai. Both tried to push the other back to no avail.

"Poison Style: Snake Spit!"

"Oil Style: Oil Bomb!"

Both fired off small jutsu at the other from point black small jutsu collided and splashed down harmlessly.

Jiraiya smiled, "I remember taking out a whole platoon with a similar combination during the second war."

Orochimaru snarled, "You fool your oil was useless, it was my poison that did all the work."

Jiraiya shook his head, "Actually it was Tsunade-hime's Earth Walls that did the hard job."

"She always was the useful teammate." Orochimaru snickered, ducking down and sweeping Jiraiya's legs from under him, knocking the man to the ground. Orochimaru rose and stabbed his stinger down on the man, but was stopped when a Konoha jonin tackled him into the ground.

"Master Jiraiya!" The man shouted as Orochimaru stabbed the stinger straight through his chest.

"Thank you." Jiraiya bowed to the dead man as he stood up. "Your sacrifice won't be forgotten." Jiraiya, with a burst of speed Orochimaru hadn't seen on the man before, slammed a knee into Orochimaru's chest, following with an elbow to the snake summoner's neck, smashing him to the ground. A blue orb appeared in Jiraiya's hand, "RASENGAN!" he plowed the sphere into Orochimaru's back, shattering the ground beneath him and splitting open his stomach, leaving blood to seep everywhere.

Jiraiya jumped upwards, quickly going through hand seals, "Oil Style: Oil Dome Jutsu!" with a mighty breath Jiraiya covered Orochimaru in oil, "Fire Style: Flame Bullet Jutsu!" Jiraiya said sadly as he blasted Orochimaru with fire, causing his fellow sannin to erupt in flames.

And that's where I'll leave it for here, sorry the chapter is so short, I just wanted to get this out for you guys but I really haven't been feeling writing very much lately. Anyways I hope you like it, hopefully I'll update again soon.

End chapter 18