Chapter 2: Graduation - 2

Bell Test!

Team Seven was sitting on the roof of the academy building, Kakashi watched them sitting there. Sasuke was sitting there stone faced while Ino and Naruto were waiting for Kakashi to talk.

"Soooo..." Naruto said, hoping Kakashi would talk.

After thirty seconds Ino stood up, hands on her hips, "YO! Kakashi! You gonna talk?"

Kakashi ignored her.

"KAKASHI!" She shouted, stomping her foot. She walked towards him but froze when his eye met hers, a spike of killing intent hit her like a truck.

"Hn." Sasuke grunted, standing up, "If you're finished I'll be leaving."

"Finally." Kakashi let loose a breath, "Sasuke has the most patience, Ino you have the least."

"But Naruto talked first!" Ino shouted.

Naruto pointed at Ino and said, "But you do that."

Ino slapped his hand away, "I do not!"

Sasuke grunted and sat down. Kakashi just shook his head.

"See patience is one of the traits I'll be instilling in you three. The other two being diligence and humility. You three will also begin working as a team starting tomorrow." Kakashi said, "I expect you all at training ground twelve by 8am, if you're late then there will be a punishment." Kakashi said, "But before that we'll all have to get to know each other."

"I already know you and Ino though." Naruto said.

"As friends, not at teammates. You may know Ino's strengths and weaknesses from class but does she know yours?" Kakashi asked, "You know me but do you know what my weakness is? Do you know what to watch for if you're fighting with me?"

"Your weakness is that orange book in your kunai pouch." Naruto said.

"In a real fight that book is nothing." Kakashi said, appearing behind Naruto faster than any of the newly minted genin could see, "I'm an S-Rank shinobi, former ANBU captain, and I once served as Hokage-sama's right hand. Do you really think a book is my weakness?" Kakashi whispered, lowering his voice so only Naruto could hear him.

"Probably." Naruto said, "I mean it's never not in your hands, even in some spars you have with Gai-sensei and Asuma-sensei it's there."

"It's a handicap Dobe." Sasuke said, "Kakashi is known as Kakashi of the Sharingan, and everyone knows that it's near impossible to beat my clan's dojutsu."

"Impressive Sasuke, I didn't think any genin had read the bingo book." Kakashi said, "Few things though. First off it's Kakashi-sensei to you, secondly, it's not a handicap it's because I don't wanna ruin my nice yard, and thirdly, the Sharingan is far from invincible."

"Hn." Sasuke grunted, "Maybe if you knew how to use it." Sasuke crossed his arms.

Kakashi shook his head, "Well then, we'll go in a circle, pretending we don't know each other and we'll say our dreams, strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, and hobbies. I'll go first." Kakashi stood to his full height, "My dream for the future, don't really know. You're too young to know about my likes and dislikes and as for hobbies, well I've got a lot. You're up Ino."

"Let's see, my dream is to become a strong kunoichi, at least for now it is. I like a few things, like fashion and flowers. I don't like people who are mean for no reason and my hobbies are hanging out with my friends and gardening. I'm good at genjutsu and some basic ninjutsu but I'm not physically the strongest."