introduction: la vie en rose

"I didn't mean to Alaric, I sneezed and it happened, the chair just went flying sir-" but her principal cut her off.

"I know you didn't mean to Sabrina, which is exactly why I called you down." he spoke with a calm voice, setting an old grimoire out in front of her, sliding it towards her, "This is something I've been looking into, I know you were born into something you can't control, and it's not fair for you to live in constant fear you're going to hurt someone with something as common as a sneeze."

With a steady hand Sabrina lifted the book up, letting her eyes gloss over as she read a page dedicated to a rare creature called a siphon, something rare but real, and it's soul existence was for siphoning excess magic because it couldn't create its own. Sabrina closed the book, "How are we supposed to find one, as far as we know they've been extinct for decades Ric?"

He let a timid smile grace his face, "Just our luck I happen to know a guy, and he happens to be in the cellar, where he's been for 15 years." he spoke, making her squint her eyes.

"May I ask why he's been locked away for all those years?" Sabrina asked, propping her chin on her palm as she let curiosity get the absolute best of her, and her wish was granted as Alaric pulled out a newspaper and passed it to her.

Her mouth fell slack, breathing rigid and eyes
glossed over, "Malachai Parker? He killed his
siblings? And you want me to let him drain me of my magic?"

Alaric held a hand up, "I know it sounds insane, but if I thought he had any chance of escaping he wouldn't be here, not underneath a school that is full of supernatural bodies he could drain." He spoke softly, noticing that had absolutely no effect on the girl he added, "Sabrina, He is Josie and Lizzie's uncle, if I thought he could escape, he wouldn't be here, because if he could, he'd kill them."

Sabrina let the palm of her hand rub over her face, thoughts of letting a serial killer drain her magic, making her feel physically ill. It's not like she doesn't want to live an average witch life, where she can do normal things and normal spells without hurting someone, but something feels totally off about letting a man who absorbs magic, absorb her's.

"Can I have the night to think about it?"

Hello! This is a Kai Parker fan-fiction, to start with, Kai is still Kai. He's still the guy who killed his siblings, stabbed and shot Bonnie, merged with Luke, murdered his entire coven, turned into a heretic, and he still died that night and was brought back to life. Only now Alaric keeps him at arms reach so he knows his girls are safe, and has for 15 years.

Warnings for this story include, but are not limited to:
Gore
Torture
Violence
Mature content
Manipulation
Mentions of suicide
Angst

I only own my personal characters, the rest are not mine.