T W O

June 5th

June 5th

For some reason Tay had been on her mind the past week. She'd never felt flustered or tingly before so it was strange.

He hadn't made her uncomfortable or anything, he was just nerve wrecking to be around. Something about him made her wanna walk on egg shells.

"That boy is here." Jaleah said, surprising Laylani.

"Why you here?"

"For you bae." Jaleah smiled and put her leg up against the door seductively.

"Jay get out my face before I tell yo Shay you being annoying again." She warned, putting a bra on beneath her tank top.

"Damn why you playin like that? You know my momma understand what we got it special. She don't care that you two years-"

"Jay get yo gay ass away from me."

"Oh? Ok. I see. Bitch you ugly anyways. Long ass back. You ain't got no ass or eyebrows and you the only Lightskin one. Chinese lookin bitch." Jay rambled, peaking her head in and out of the doorway as Laylani threw bottles of lotion at her.

"Get out bitch!"

"Okay! You picking this up though!" She screamed from down the hall, scared of getting battered with bath and body works again.

"So damn- oh nope." Laylani got up when she heard her dad talking and began putting her stuff back up. She walked out and froze, not knowing what to do in this kind of situation.

"Laylani. Who dis?" Nasir asked, pointing to Tay who had an unbothered look on his face.

"His name is Tay."

"Why is he here?"

"His hair. I do his hair."

"Hm. Wassup." Nasir mugged the boy, getting the same mug back.

"Nun."

"How old you is?"

"17."

"You like my daughter?"

"She's nice."

"You know what I'm asking."

"I don't wanna fuck yo daughter."

"Oh wow. Oh wow. You're vulgar."