They screams were defaming by now as the fans watched the two practically make out for them. You couldn't blame them really; they had suspected this very thing for years without ever getting an answer. But finally, they had, and they were right all along.

The two boys pulled apart with a laugh and turned to the crowd once again, taking a bow as they held hands and saluted just before the music began to play throughout the arena; time for the show to begin.

"My hands, your hands, tied up like two ships. Drifting, weightless, waves trying to break it,
I'd do anything to save it,
Why is it so hard to say it"

Zayn began singing as the lads walked around the stage, harry and louis still hand in hand as they made their way up to the main stage, smirking at the meaning in the lyrics which has now been confirmed silently.

"My heart, your heart, sit tight like book ends.
Pages between us, written with no end.
So many words were not saying,
Don't wanna wait till it's gone,
You make me strong"

Liam sung as he waved out to the crowd, gaining screams as he did so, before moving over to the other side.

"I'm sorry if I say I need you,
But I don't care, I'm not scared of love,
Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker,
Is that so wrong, is it so wrong,
That you make me strong"

As the chorus was belted out, harry walked up to Louis and sung they lyrics with him, an arm secured around his waist in a tight grip whilst the crowd cooed at the couple.

"Think of, how much, love that's been wasted,
People, always, trying to escape it,
Move on to stop their heart breaking,
But there's nothing I'm running from,
You make me strong"

Still in Harrys arms, Louis sung his verse with a pointed look towards the crowd and quickly placed a cheeky peck on Harrys lips before running off down the run way once more to sing the chorus; leaving harry to shake his head fondly.

"I'm sorry if I say I need you,
But I don't care, I'm not scared of love.
Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker,
Is that so wrong, is it so wrong"

"So baby hold on to my heart,
Need you to keep me from falling apart,
I'll always hold on, cause you make me strong"

Zayn sung his verse to Liam, suddenly taking the focus away from Harry and Louis for once during the concert. He sung the words as he walked across the stage towards the man, his arm out towards him and nailing the high note with precise and ease.

Liam was both shocked and heart warmed at zayn's actions, because sure, they had finally put a label on their relationship and know where they stand; but Zayn isn't normally one for pda, especially in front of a room full of thousands of fans. The small gesture meant something to him.

"I'm sorry if I say I need you,
But I don't care, I'm not scared of love.
Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker,
Is that so wrong, is it so wrong"

The lads pointed out their microphones as they let the crowd sing with Niall. Thousands of fans voices mixed together in one stadium sounded angelic, the noise bounding off the walls and vibrating against the floor. All they could do was listen and smile.

"I'm sorry if I say I need you,
But I don't care, I'm not scared of love.
Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker,
Is that so wrong, is it so wrong.
That you make me strong"

After repeating the chorus once more, the song was finally finished and the crowd applauded them hysterically.

"How's everyone doing tonight?" Harry shouted when the noise had died down a touch, making his way to the end of the runway.