ATEEZ- Falling In Love With The Captain (Pirate AU) Part 4 (End)

(Choose your end😯😳)

____________________________________
SAN's End
2 days later

"Captain San can I talk to you for a moment" you speak out, walking into the captains quarters.

"Of course babygirl" San answered back. You walk over to him and sit on his table.

"Um... so I have something to tell you, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away, but I had to think about somethings" you look at San.

"You're starting to worry me sweetheart" San takes a seat next to you.

"Well the day we rescued you, WooYoung kissed me early that day" you speak slowly. San didn't say anything he just looked at you with no expression on his face.

"H-He also told me to choose between the both of you" you stutter out. Again San didn't say anything, you and him sat in awkward silence (😏).

"S-San please say something" you touch his shoulder.

"Who do you choose" San asked.

"What" you looked at him.

"I said who do you choose" San said again, looking into your eyes. You look down at the ground for a couple of seconds, then you look back up staring into his eyes.

"You, I choose you San" you smile at him. He smiles back at you, giving you a peck on the lips.

"I forgot to mention WooYoung figured out a name for the ship" you say.

"Oh yeah, what is it" San asked.

"The Aurora, you like it" you ask.

"Sound perfect" you both laugh.

____________________________________
                            WooYoung's End
                               2 Days Later

You sigh out. Why is love so complicated? You were sitting on deck as you look up at the stars.

"I saw you" you didn't even need to turn around to know who it was.

"Did you Woo" you say.

"I did" he said sitting next to you. You looked at him then looked back up at the sky. WooYoung does the same thing before continuing the conversation.

"Who do you choose" WooYoung said. You sighed.

"Honestly I choose you" you smiled.

"Really" WooYoung asked shocked.

"Yeah, you have been supporting me ever since San was captured, making sure I was hydrated and I was eating, even when I cried for a month straight after San was captured" you explain. WooYoung slung his arm around your shoulder, and you put your head on his shoulder enjoying the moment.

"Stay with me" you say.

"Always" WooYoung says giving you a kiss.

____________________________________
Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed this series! I will be starting a new one with stray kids called District 9 soon!