ATEEZ- Falling In Love With The Captain (Pirate AU) Part 1

(ATEEZ Scenario)
For those who don't know I added two pirates by the name of Henry Avery and Thomas-Tew. Henry Avery was the most wanted and wealthiest pirate in the world and Thomas-Tew was his right hand man. Avery and Thomas-Tew ended up killing each other over treasure.
Sorry I don't know why I added them probably because that's what I learned in history😂.
____________________________________

You were a pirate, and you were in the most wanted groups in the world ATEEZ. You were the most loyal to captain San, not just because he was the captain but you had the biggest crush on him.

"Why don't you ask him out already" your friend told you.

"It's not that easy he's the captain" you explained to her.

"Oh come on everyone can tell you like him, and he likes you" she laughs at you. You roll your eyes at her and continue to stare at San.

                             5 minutes later
"Your going to drool if you keep staring at him" you heard someone say. You quickly whip your head around and see San's best friend WooYoung.

"That bad" you asked. WooYoung sat beside you continuing the conversation.

"Well I tried to get your attention 3 times and you just keep staring at San so.." he giggled at you.

"Geez I'm sorry, do you need something" you asked.

"Yeah, were about ready to reach land" he says.

"Ok thanks WooYoung" you hug him and he gets up and walks away. You sigh looking over at San again 'maybe I should take a chance and ask him out' you thought.

You hit land and everyone got off searching for treasure. You look around for awhile until you see this cave, thinking that's where the treasure could be you go in. It felt like eternity of walking, until you stumble across this chest that had a skull and swords on it. This was it, this was Henry Avery's treasure. You slowly made your way down watching out for any traps that could have been set. Knowing Avery he would have set traps everywhere.

You make your way up to the treasure when you heard a deep voice.

"I believe that belongs to me" a man said. He steps out of the shadow and reveals himself to you. Closely you look to find out, it was Thomas-Tew, Avery's right hand man.

"I-I thought you were dead I t-thought Avery killed you" you stutter out.

"Well dear, I was on the road near death after me an Avery fought, but my men found and rescued me. It took many months for wounds to heal, but my heart had never. I've been searching for my 'pals' treasure for quite some time now, and it seem you have found it for me dear." He laughed. Tew pulled out his sword.

"I'd hate to do this but that is my treasure" he said to you.

"Hate to do what" you questioned him. He just laughed and snapped his fingers, many man rushed out from the shadows and grab you, and tied you up.

"You won't get away with this" you said through gritted-teeth.

"I already have" he laughed.

"SAN" you screamed hoping he could hear you, but to your luck he couldn't.

"Oh sweetheart no one can hear you" him menacing laugh rang through the walls of the cave. Thomas-Tew grabbed the treasure and order his men to follow him back to his ship.

"What are you going to do to me" you cried out.

"Well dear, your going to be my bait" he smiled at you.

"Bait" you asked confused.

"Yes bait, I'm going to fish out your little boyfriend and kill him right in front of you" he said with a cold voice.

"Why" you asked.

"Why" he laughed.

"Because" he paused.
" I will finally be the most wanted pirate in the world, I will have glory, riches, anything I want" he yelled.

"Now men go set her up somewhere so Captain San can hear her pleading screams" he order his men. Quickly they found and open area perfect for an ambush against ATEEZ. Tew tried to get you to scream for San, but you wouldn't budge.

"Doll don't make me do something I will regret" he said to you, but you still wouldn't talk. So he grab his knife and cut a deep gash in your thigh.

You scream out in pain trying your best not to scream for help or worse cry out for San. Thomas-Tew was not giving up just yet, he cut you again and again until you finally scream out for San. You heard voice coming closer until you saw WooYoung and Mingi running your way. You screamed at them not to come any closer but they didn't listen.

"Y/N are you alright" Mingi asked.

"You two need to leave right know, Thomas-Tew is alive he came for Henry's treasure you need to leave" you quickly told them, but it was to late the rest of the groups came running your way.
San ran up to you first asking if you were ok.

"San you need to leave NOW" you said, but before you could say anymore, Tew's men came running out and ambushing them. Everyone drew out there swords ready to fight.

"Well, well look at what we have here" Tew came out looking directly at San. Tew slowly walked up to you touching you, you tried pull away from his touch.

"Don't touch her" San growled at Thomas.

"Why she so helpless for me" he laughed. He grab his knife again cutting into your other thigh this time. You scream out in pain. San tried to get to you but Thomas men blocked him.

"What do you want with her, us, you have Avery's treasure you can leave" San said.

"What I want is your position as the most wanted pirate in the world" Tew said once more cutting you.

"I will let you take me, and have that title just please let her go" San said desperately.

"No San please" you said weakly, but Tew cut your thigh again to make you shut up. Tew order his men to cut you down, you fell having trouble standing up, since your legs were all cut up. San quick came to your side and helped you over to WooYoung.

"San please don't do this" you whispered.

"I have to" he smiled holding your face so he could she you.

"Y/N there is something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time now, and since I won't ever see your beautiful face again, I fell so in love you" he said. You  tucked your face into his chest and cried saying a muffled I love you too. He brought his fingers under your chin so he could see your face, and he kissed you. You both pulled back after a couple seconds and he looked into your eyes.

"Never forget me yeah" he whispered into your ear.

"Take good care of her WooYoung" San order to WooYoung. Slowly San went up to Thomas-Tew and they put handcuffs around him. He turned around a gave you a smile before they took him to the ship.

____________________________________
Part 1 of 2 I hope you guys enjoyed this first part of Falling in love with the captain!