Cheesus Christ, Cheesus!?!

So eventually Ebola made all the punks disappear but touching them with a finger and then it was just Lana Del Ray and Cheesus Christ and Cady Heron at the school.

Then one day Ebola decided to be a sassy betch.

"If you're from Africa why are you white?" He said to Cady flipping his Justin Bieber hair and flipping his shades down.

Cady then cried and then threw a protein shake at Ebola. She went home.

Then he said to Lana "Are you from China? Because I'm chinafuck you."

Lana ran away in disgust as for Ebola looked and acted like the molester moon emoji. Then Lana went to Australia screaming "YOU AND I WE WERE BORN TO DIE!"

So that left Cheesus and Ebola.

Ebola sighed. "Guess it's just you and me peasant."

Cheesus tugged at his suit and then said "Don't say that to me."

Ebola glared at him, "excuse me betch?"

Then Cheesus scowled then he rIPPED OFF HIS SUIT AND REVEALED A HOLY LIGHT AND THEN A WHITE TOGA.

he was The Lord. The Lord of Cheese.

So than Ebola's jaw dropped and then bowed down to The Lord.

"All Mighty, Cheesus. I am your worshiper, I am your assistant. I promise to be loyal to you even when Honey Boo Boo runs out of Twinkes and Kim Kardashian's plastic surgeon dies."

Just then, Cheesus looked down at Ebola and then after a long silence he burst out singing Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice and then Gangnam Styled his holy ass out of there.