𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔦𝔱𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔲𝔵

A/n- hey my loves! I hope you all liked the first chapter uwu. I've actually been having an easier time writing this chapter after getting the first one done. Also about the reader's last name they aren't related to Levi from aot fkkfkfkfkrkr (sadly). I hope you all enjoy this chapter as well and if any of you every wanna talk I'm here! I hate how short this chapter is to me than the first one TT~TT

- Love Lexadilious💛

You had made it downtown, walking down a busy sidewalk to make it for the frozen yogurt sale. Suddenly a soda bottle filled with green gooey liquid appeared on the sidewalk 'hmmm, that looks familiar..' Quickly you kicked it down the alleyway so that nobody would trip over it and continued your way to the shop. 'I hope they have chocolate!' You thought with a bright smile.

In the same alleyway with the bottle, it was still rolling but finally came to a stop in the middle. An eyeball was popping out of the green gooey liquid that was inside, at that exact same moment. An ash blond boy with his lackeys came down the alleyway. "That was rough. Weren't you and Midoriya good friends back when you were kids?" One of the boys asked Katsuki while the other one voiced in.

"Yeah, you were a little harsh with him today. Even with Ackerman, like man who would've thought you'd push her to the ground!" Katsuki sighed and rolled his eyes "It's his own fault for gettin' in my way. Anyway Buns needs to mind her own business and to quit fighting for him all the time." Katsuki kicked the soda bottle with all his might, causing it to pop open.

"You shouldn't waste your time on them." the boy with a long face said. "Someone's gotta teach that worthless nerd how the world really works, along with that bunny." The grumpy boy blows up the soda can that was in his palm and makes a face. "I hate it when they talk heroes." He throws the can to the side as the lackeys laugh at what he said.

"Hey I got an idea, we should go to the Arcade. Get your mind off of it, ya know?" The friend with short hair pitched in, as katsuki agreed with the idea. "Or we can sneak into the bar at the station. Pick up some ladies that are cute like the bunny girl in our class." The green gooey liquid was spilling out of the bottle and coming closer to the group of boys.

"Now that's a good idea." Both of the two friends agreeing with that idea instead. Katsuki put on a mean face and started yelling at them. "Idiots! If we get caught there's no way UA would let me in." The two males that were getting scolded began to freak out and point behind the ash blond male. "Hey, what's that?" The handsome male turned around to see a green blob grow in size as it started to speak.

"Perfect. I like a skin suit with some fire." The green sludge villain from earlier starts to cackle as Katsuki's fierce red eyes widen with fear.

" The green sludge villain from earlier starts to cackle as Katsuki's fierce red eyes widen with fear

You finally had gotten your frozen yogurt, walking out of the store with a smile on your face. 'I wonder how Zuku is doing with Uncle? Hopefully some encouragement was passed down onto the cute broccoli bean.' As you walked back down the sidewalk, a huge explosion had gone off a few streets down from where you were. You started walking to Tatooin's shopping district, coming even closer to the smoke from the explosions from a few minutes ago.