C H A P T E R 6

Octavia added Clarke to chat

Octavia: hey C we're on our way

Murphy: yeah and you better answer the door when we get there or else Bellamy and I are gonna break the door down fbi style

Bellamy: He's not lying princess

Jasper: Do you guys think she's ignoring us

Monty: idk but we're here so lets see

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~irl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Clarke open up!" Bellamy yelled as he banged on the door. "She's not opening the door." Jasper stated and the group slowly spun their heads toward him their facial expressions saying "Are you being serious right now?" Murphy being done with this crap started rammimg into the door.

~~~~~~~~~Clarke's 3rd person pov~~~~~~~~~

Clarke turned her head so she was facing the window. The weather was entirely wrong for the occasion. The sun was out, the birds were singing, and the world was utterly indifferent to what just happened. She had gone home late at night from Finn's house. They had an arguement, he hit her, and she was done. She knew then, as his palm collided with her cheek that this was not what love was, not that she knew what it felt like but she knew, she just knew that that's not what she had with Finn and after all this time she had found the word to describe Finn in all his Glory. A narcissist.

He thrived on pretending to be someone he wasn't. Altruistic, Kind, Empathetic, Connected. He uses that to get what he wants, whether it be money, respect, or even sex. She wanted to believe, and for the longest time she thought she did. She wanted to believe his empathy, his compassion, was real not some charade but She was distracted by his good looks and charming smiles that she decided to ignore his flirtatious looks towards other girls or how he broke her self-esteem taking it down brick by brick. What they had was conditional love if even that. It was selfish and ego-centered. Only lasts so long as unspoken rules and conditions are met. But, she wasn't heartbroken, not one bit. She hadn't even shed a single tear. In fact she was relieved. She knew she made the right decision because there was peace in her heart. She had just gotten out of the shower when she suddenly heard mram into the door trying to break it down. She chuckled to herself, but then realization settled in, "Murphy I swear if you break down that door! I don't have enough money to buy another one!" She silently cusred to herself as she quickly put on a white tshirt and tucked it into some paperbag shorts. She ran down the stairs skipping the last step. She took a deep breathe and opened the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~regular pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bellamy and Murphy were mid-ram when suddenly the front door flung open and they inside. "You have a key you know." Clarke stated to murphy rolling her eyes with a smirk. "Yeah, well, you know how I like to be dramatic," murphy said making it a point to extravagantly flip the little hair he has. The whole group turns to Murphy shocked. "YOU HAD A FLIPPING KEY THE WHOLE FLIPPING TIME YOU LITTLE FLIP FLOP?!" Raven yells and they all burst out laughing. "Anyways, come on in guys I'm sure you have questions and I'll try my best to find the answers." Clarke states before everyone walks in and sits down in her living room.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
How was that guys? I tried to make this chapter a little longer so let me know of you want it this long and detailed all the time (which does take a little longer but not by much) or shorter less detailed chapters. I know there were some deep things in here so I tried to lighten up the mood at the end! Thank you guys for all the positive feedbacks so far I really appreciate it and it really does inspire me to make this book the best that it can be! Comment your thoughts about this chapter and see you next time...BYYYEEEEEEEE (also there should be a lot more group chat related stuff in future chapters!)