Chapter 4

We finally get to our destination – a beautiful hotel with an en-suite and an enormous double bath. That evening, we strip naked and get into the bath together. He sits in between my legs, leaning back against my chest. I can see his dick floating in between his own legs and can't help but touch it.

I take it in my hand, cupping my fingers around its length and stroking slowly under the water. Almost immediately, he goes hard beneath my touch. I play with his tip, rubbing my thumb in small circles until his breathing becomes ragged and quick. I stroke him faster and harder until he's moaning, each sound echoing off the bathroom walls. The water in the bath sloshes back and forward as Harry arches his back, begging me to go faster.

I slow my movements down and Harry lets out a strangled cry, pleading with me to let him cum. I give him a small lovebite on the side of his neck and speed my hand back up again. He twists his head around to kiss me on the lips, and our tongues dance inside our mouths and my hand strokes his dick. We pull away from each other and he leans into me, hard, breathing coming fast and desperate. I keep stroking, faster and faster until, with one final moan, he cums. Hot white liquid dribbles from his dick to merge with the bath water, covering his chest and leaving him panting. But we aren't done yet. I take his hand and pull him out of the bath, leading him into the bedroom.

I push him down onto the bed and climb on top of him, kissing him passionately. I can feel the butterflies fluttering in my stomach, the tell-tale sign of a hard-on. Then he reaches down and takes his dick in my hands and there's nothing I can do but let myself get hard at his touch. He rolls me over and strokes my dick slowly, teasing me like I did to him in the bath. Then he crawls down the end of the bed and moves his head to my crotch. I lean my head back on the bed, tingling with anticipation for what comes next. I feel his hands rubbing my inner thighs and I throb with a need and lust for him.

I feel his lips touch my dick before I can think anything else, and suddenly his mouth is closing around me. He pushes me deep into his mouth, wet and warm. He sucks hard, bobbing his head up and down and using his hands to rub the parts his mouth can't reach. It feels so good that I can't help but moan and, just when I think I can't handle it anymore, he stops. He smirks as I beg him desperately to carry on, but he crawls back up and presses his forehead against mine. I kiss him. Then I roll away to retrieve the condoms I bought earlier. I slide one onto my still-throbbing dick and clamber back onto the bed.