Chapter 2

"Hey, if you really have to go, you can use a bottle." I gesture to the array of empty bottles strewn around the car. When he still looks unsure, I say, "You can climb into the back if you want, I won't look."

After a moment of hesitation, desperation gets the better of him and he clambers into the backseat. He tries to position himself behind the passenger seat so that I can't see him, but in the rear-view mirror, I can still see his face. I keep driving and tapping my thumbs on the steering wheel, pretending to be distracted by the road, but all I can think about is Harry. I want to give him privacy, but I just can't stop my eyes from wandering to the mirror.

I watch his face, crumpled in concentration as he unscrews the bottle cap. He fiddles with his crotch and I hear the sound of his zipper. His eyes glance up at me and I quickly avert my gaze. He's checking to make sure I'm not watching, so I pretend to be glued to the road. When he's satisfied that I can't see, he begins rustling, clearly trying to get into position. My eyes flit back to the mirror as he goes still and quiet. His hands are still by his crotch, obviously holding the bottle up to himself. Several moments pass by and nothing happens, and I begin to wonder whether anything will ever happen. I can see the urgency in his eyes and how badly needs to go, but I can also see that he's uncomfortable I'm there.

"I love this song," I say, cranking up the music just a tad to make him feel more comfortable.

A minute beats by and all of a sudden I hear the steady stream of liquid. I glance up into the mirror once more and see Harry's face, a picture of pure bliss. His eyes are closed in relief as he lets the warm pee flow out of him and into the bottle. The stream seems to last a lifetime, which I'm not complaining about. Harry clearly needed to go really bad.

"I need another bottle," he says very suddenly.

"What?"

"I need another bottle, like right now," his voice sounds strained and urgent. I reach over the passenger side and pick up a bottle from the floor. I reach my arm back to where Harry is sitting and pass the bottle to him. He grabs it gratefully and unscrews the cap. In the rear-view mirror, I can see him fiddling with his crotch again, replacing the filled bottle with the empty one. He screws the cap onto the filled one and puts it on the floor for now while he finishes his business.

Seconds later, the stream starts again, slowly at first but picking up pace as he settles into it. As he lets out the final couple of squirts, the song comes to an end and the only sound to fill the car is Harry's zipper. After a moment, he climbs back into the front passenger seat.