As the fingers pounded into him harder and harder his heels rose off the ground, lifting his backside and lowering his head towards the bed covers. His dick was straining against his boxers, desperate for some more room to grow.

"Aaa-Ah!" Jasper's forehead was getting closer and closer to the sheets with every thrust. Suddenly, the fingers pulled away and Alexa grabbed his jeans and underwear, pulling them fully down to the ground. Just as Jasper began to lift himself back up, assuming they were done, a squelching sound froze him in place. "What-" Something much smaller and harder than Alexa's fingers pressed into him and the further she pushed it the bigger it got. "What is that?" He gasped, his brows pulling together.

Alexa's free hand rubbed at his lower back soothingly as she cooed, "It's a toy, honey." and allowed the item to enter him further. "They're anal beads, they get bigger slowly so you don't have to worry about it getting too big too quickly and hurting you."

"Okay." Jasper whispered and lowered himself onto his forearms, giving his mate an easier angle to push into him. It didn't hurt, but it didn't feel as good as her fingers... it was missing something.

A soft click unleashed a wave of vibrations through him and his cock somehow managed to get even stiffer.

"Ah! Ah! Aaah!" He cried out, his legs trembling and his fingers digging into the bed. That... was something. The pleasure that rippled through him with the vibrations made his eyelids flutter.

Alexa hummed to herself and rubbed his back again in slow circles, she leant over him to murmur, "I'm gonna push it in a bit deeper, is that okay?" into the back of his head.

"Y-yeah, but..." He took a soft breath, "d-don't lose it..." he whispered.

"It's okay, honey," The toy dug deeper into him, "I've got my finger through the loop." she clicked the button again and the vibrations magnified to a point he could have sworn he could feel them in his stomach. His mouth hung open and he was panting openly.

The hand on his lower back crept around to his tummy and then down to his dick, grasping the tip gently. He moaned quietly and jerked his hips a little, pushing himself into her hand. She grinned into his neck and began to stroke at him with the lightest of touches.

"Don't tease me!" He whinged.

"I would never!" Alexa chuckled and grasped him fully in her soft hand, squeezing and pulling at him roughly.

Jasper cried out, the pleasure coming from both ends had him trembling and jerking back and forth, chasing the vibrations in his arse and the caresses of his mate's hand. She was relentless though, pushing the toy in further and further, bouncing her hand faster and faster.

Jasper panted in time with the strokes, getting closer and closer to the edge until white hot sparks ran up his thighs and his legs shook as his muscles spasmed.

"I'm-I'm gonna-"

Alexa yanked the beads out in one smooth stroke, tripling the pleasure that exploded through him and out of him, spurting come across his blankets in a jagged line. A strangled scream burst from his throat.

When his legs gave out, his mate caught him with both arms and lowered him to the bed, wisely avoiding the white splatter. She turned him over and he blinked up at her, his eyes struggling to refocus. But he could see a splotch of blonde, and he could see round eyes, and he could see her thin lips curving upwards as she watched him too.

A hand ran through his slightly sweaty hair and down to his cheek where the long fingers pinched him lightly.

"Have I gained permission to play with your butt?" Alexa asked with a smirk.