not a chapter // author's note

**((I added a few stuff to the previous chapter to end the 'cliffhanger' feel))**

I'm sorry. You were all probably expecting a new chapter to this story. 

Okay, I'm just going to lay it out in the open.

The Unexpected Heiress will be on hold until _____. I really have no clue when the 'hold' will end.

I'm hoping I can start working on it once again when I have time off of school like during Thanksgiving or winter break.

I honestly just do not have the time to work on this or even any of the other hobbies I have due to school. I've recently been involved in activities and AP classes take so much of my time it's ridiculous. 

I am, after all, just a high schooler and writing on Wattpad is not my job or top priority as some authors on here is. They say junior year is the toughest year in high school, and I agree to that wholeheartedly. I also started at a whole new school where I don't know anyone, and of course that changes my routine big time. (But everything's going well with that if you guys cared but probably don't.)

So yes, school is the reason why I just haven't been on here much. I tried working on chapter eleven for the past week but no juice is flowing out of me. I honestly would rather put this story on hold until I can get my creative juices flowing again and put up genuine content for you rather than crappy chapters. 

I understand that you guys are disappointed and I would be too if I was the reader. So I am truly sorry guys, but I promise that I will pick this story up and finish it eventually.