Together Forever

I think it's time i wrap up this story

---------------------------

Midoriya's POV

i felt arms being wrapped around me and put their head on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around. "Shoutooo, don't do that to me" i said smacking him in the chest. "Sorry" he said laughing. We walked until we found a bench to sit on. "So, what are we gonna do about your dad?" I said looking at him.

"I don't know, if only there was some way we could record him saying those things"

"Wait, why don't we do that?" I said looking more confused.

"Because if i were to use my phone he would see that i was recoding"

"Then let's go to the store and I'll by you something we can hide on you" i said grabbing his hand and leading him to the store.

"Izuku you don't have to do that" he said but i already made up my mind. We walked to the store and bought a tiny Mic that he can hide in his shirt. I attached it and we started to walk back to his house.

Todoroki's POV

When we got to my house i told Izuku to wait down the road. He protested at first but i finally got him to agree. I hit the record button and walked inside. As soon as i opened the door i saw him standing there.

"And where were you?" His loud voice echoing through the house.

"I was hanging out with Izuku"

"Didn't i tell you to not go anywhere near him" he said slapping me so hard i fell to the floor.

"I had a better time with him tonight then i ever will with you" I said struggling to stand.

"Well i hope you said your goodbyes because that's the last time anyone is going to see him"

"Are you sure you want to do that? What if someone finds out?"

"No one is going to find out because you are not going to tell anyone". He smirked as if he had won.

"Who says i won't?"

"Well if you value your life you won't say anything"

"Fine, i won't tell anyone. Now can i go to my room?" I asked hoping to get out of this as quickly as possible.

"Go and don't come out until tomorrow". I walked up to my room and stopped the recording. I went over to my mirror and looked at the mark on my face. It was red but it didn't hurt that bad; i guess I'm just used to it by now. I grabbed my phone and told Midoriya that i was on my way. I jumped out my window and walked down the street to where Midoriya was. "Todoroki Your face! Are you ok?" he said running up to me.

"It's fine, it doesn't hurt that bad"

"Oh ok. Did you get the recording?"

"Yea" i said handing him the Mic and box.

"Awesome let's go give this to the news" he said taking my hand. We walked down to the news station and have them the recording. We went to Izukus house for the night and went to bed. The next morning the news was flooded with things about the recording. I decided to go back to my house to see how things are going there. Me and Izuku walked back to my house hand in hand. When we got back we saw the house flooded with news reporters and a few cop cars. We made our way through the front of the crowd to see Endeavor being put into a cop car. When he saw me in the crowd he started yelling things at me and i just smiled at him with my arm around Izuku. After everything cooled down me and Izuku went back to his house and hung out.

Time skip brought to you by me wanting to finish the story

2 years later

Me and izuku were sitting one the couch one day when all of a sudden he gets up. "What are you doing?" He ignors me and makes me stand there. He got down on one knee and i covered my mouth with my hands. "Shouto Todoroki, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?". I stood there in shock for a minute before realizing i didn't respond.

"Yes"

--------A/N--------
Plz read

W

elp, that's the end of this book. I hope you all enjoyed reading this and if you made it this far thank you.

I don't know if im gonna make a part two to this. Let me know if you want that.

Welp, one last bnha meme for the road