2

"Ugh I don't feel like going to the party anymore Ana." Eddie said over the phone
"But you promised me eddie" Hannah said. Eddie sighed he really didn't like parties there was too much teens getting drunk, making out, and sweating body's dancing.
"Fine I'll go." He said
"Yay I'll pick you up in 10, BE REDDIE." She said

-10 minutes later-

Eddie was done getting reddie he got a text from Hannah saying she was there.
"Bye mommy." He said as he ran down the stairs. Eddie has told him mom he was going to stay at Hannah's for the weekend.
"Eddie bear don't forget to take your pills!" She yelled from the kitchen.
"Ok." Said as he left. Eddie got in the car.
"You reddie to go" Hannah said.
"Yup." He sighed.
"Hey cheer up its gunna be fun." He said.
Hannah was taking about some cute guy she saw in science class until eddies phone binged.
"Ooooh who's that Eddie." She said as she wiggled she eyebrows. Eddie tolled his eyes.
"It's just some guy I used to go to school with but never talked to." Eddie said. He read the text.
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
[𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲] 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆.
"Oooh is he cute" Hannah asked with a smirk.
"Kinda cute but he's probably straight." Eddie said.

𝗧𝗼: 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺: 𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲.
𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘵------𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

"What he say" Hannah asked.
"He wanted to see if I wanted to go to a party with him but I said no because we are alreddie going to one." He said with a shrug.

[𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲] 𝗯𝗼𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲.

"Holy shit" Eddie said.
"We're HERE HOE." Hannah said.
Well I guess he'll just see me here eddie thought to himself. They knocked on the door. A ravened hair boy answered the door.
"Oh hey there eddie spaghetti and spaghetti mans friend did the other party get bor-" Richie was cut off a by a girl with short red hair.
"Beep beep tozier, hey there Hannah." She smiled
"Hey bev, I bought my friend eddie with me." She said.
"Eddie? Eddie Kaspbrak?" Beverly asked. Eddie just nodded slowly.
"Well holy shit I didn't know you were a party person." She said.
"I'm still not." He whispered.
"Well I was planning to introduce y'all to him but seems like y'all know him." Hannah said with a laugh. "Come In." Beverly said.
As the two went in eddie saw drunk teens and people making out like he suspected. "Well shall we introduce our Ed's to our friends." Richie asked with a unknown accent.

After meeting Richie's and Beverlys friends he went to go get a drink. Eddie knew there was probably only gunna be alcohol so he asked Beverly if he can get a water bottle and she said sure. As he got his water Richie came up to him.
"Really eds , water? You're no fun." Richie said. "Ok I told you many time to not call me that and I don't like alcohol." Eddie simply said. "Fine I won't force ya Ed's but have some fun." He said with a wink. Eddie groaned he didn't know what to do at a party he didn't wanna be at. He was about to walk away from Richie until someone yelled spin the bottle.
Richie grabbed eddies hand on took him to a circle. The only people who were there was mike, Bill, Stan, Beverly, Richie, Eddie, Hannah, Emily (the girl who called to play the game) and a random girl named Jessica.
"I'll go first." Said Jessica. She spin the bottle it landed on Eddie.
Eddie gave a worried look at Hannah. Hannah just gave him the "just do it real quick" look. Him and Jessica kissed for 3 seconds eddie hated it but Jessica liked it. Eddie was about to leave till Hannah told him to sit down with her eyes. "One more round" he mouthed.
The game went on.
Stan kisses bill, mike kissed Emily, Ben kissed Jessica, Beverly kissed Hannah. It was Richie's turn, it slowly landed on Eddie. Eddie didn't feel like kissing anyone else especially kissing a boy he was nervous. They kissed for 6 seconds eddies stomach was filled with butterflies and fireworks and so did Richie's. As they pulled away eddie felt embarrassed not because of kissing Richie but because it was his first kissed a boy he was scared about his sexuality. That was his first boy kiss it was just for a stupid game he didn't wanna feel anything but he did and he liked it.

After 30 seconds of the games continuing Eddie mouthed if they can leave to Hannah. "Guys I think we are gunna head out" Hannah said.
"Awww ok bye guys." Beverly said. Everyone said goodbye but Eddie just kept his head down. As they got in the car Eddie was quiet. "Listen Eddie I'm-" Hannah started. "It's fine Anna I'm sorry it's stupid to make you leave from the party just because of me." Eddie said sadly.
"Eddie it's fine I don't care if you felt embarrassed about anything or if you like Richie it's fine." She said. "I-I don't like Richie." He said with a blush.
"Oh ya I see the way you look at him bub." She said with a smirk.
"But it's not my business." She said with a smile. Eddie let out a little laugh.

As they got back to Hannah's. "Hey why don't just watch movies" she said. "Sure said Eddie in response. So they did just that they were 3 movies in Hannah fell asleep and Eddie was about to fall asleep before he got a text from Richie.

[𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲] 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶.

Eddie looked at the text and smiled he let the nickname slide.

𝗧𝗼:𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺: 𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲.
𝖲𝖾𝗇𝗍----- 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽

Richie read the text he smiled to himself and at the nickname and he fell asleep peacefully.
"𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸" Richie thought to himself. But he didn't care he went to sleep with a smile on his face.

Well

This

Sucked

;)

Also I hoped y'all enjoyed because I didn't bye
Toni-💓