𝚂𝚑𝚢 ✹

You and your parents are going over to your neighbors house to have dinner. You're very nervous because they have a son named Jahseh and he's very cute but you're too shy to talk or even look him in the face. You got up, took care of your hygiene and got dressed ⬇️

"Yn are you ready to go?!" Your mom yelled from downstairs

"Yeah here I come!" You said while walking out your room.

You headed downstairs and you all left. You hope you don't embarrass yourself because you usually do when you're talking you stutter when your nervous as well. You all walked over and your dad knocked on the door. You stood there anxiously and ready to turn back around to leave them until ms. Cleo opened the door.

"Hey you guys come on inside!" She said while hugging you all and letting you inside.

"Hi ms. Cleo!" You said while smiling.

"Hi my love you look so beautiful!" She said while hugging you once more.

"Thank you." You said while hugging her back and giggling.

"Ok so y'all go ahead and sit at the table while I go and get Jahseh so we can eat."

You all went and sat down. You got on your phone and waited on them to come back. You glanced up to see ms. Cleo and Jahseh come in. You instantly started to blush but you look back down hoping that they wouldn't notice.

 You instantly started to blush but you look back down hoping that they wouldn't notice

(What he has on)

Ms. Cleo had got the food and got everyone situated then started talking to your parents while you listened. You felt someone staring at you and you knew it was him. You looked over to see him staring holes into you. You stared back at him and studied his face and tattoos. He was very fine no he was sexy asf to you and you felt like you were going to melt. He smirked, knowing that he had that affect on you. After dinner they let you and Jah go to his room and just chill.

"So what are some things you like to do?" He said while sitting down on his bed.

" I like to draw, write, play video games all of that stuff." You said shyly.

"Oh really would you let me see your drawings and writing one day?"

"Yeah I would like to show you." You said while smiling.

Y'all talked for a little more until he leaned in towards you looking in your eyes. You looked at him, blushing hard and not knowing what to do. He grinned and leaned back.

"What was that jahseh?" You asked still blushing.

"Seeing what you were going to do. You like me don't you?" He said chuckling softly.

"Umm.."

"It's okay mamas you can tell me."

"Yeah I do like you." I said while looking at him.

"Hm well would I be crazy and told you that I like you too?" He said while smiling.

"No." I said while smiling back.

For the rest of the evening you and Jah talked, play fought and joked around before it was time for you to go. Before you left out you felt Jah grab your arm and turned you around, kissing you deeply. You were shocked at first but you melted into it.

"See you later mamas." He said while looking at you in your eyes.

"See you later Jah." You said back looking him in his eyes.

He smiled as you walked out, feeling butterflies fly all around your stomach. On the walk back he texted you and you quickly checked to see what he said.

Jah🖤: Mamas do you wanna take things slow?

                                           Yn😚💗: You want to?

Jah🖤: Yes you're everything to me.

            Yn😚💗: And you're everything to me.

Jah🖤: I love you ❤️ .

                              Yn😚💗: I love you too ❤️.

You grinned as you went to your room and thought about him all night.

685 words

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕. 𝑰𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚. 💜