𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚣𝚊'𝚜 "𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕"

"𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.....𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜‟

"Are you fucking crazy?!"

That was the first thing you heard after blacking out of pure rage. Recently Jahseh moved on to someone new. You were happy but also very resentful and adamant that he was yours and yours only. You remembered all the text messages and calls pleading for him to come back to you.

Of course he didn't and out of a moment of anger and panic you decided to pay his girlfriend a "friendly visit". Blood was all over you and the basement floor as you smiled widely at Jahseh who was clearly scared of you, his mind at a miles a minute seeing his current girlfriend unresponsive and bleeding.

"Jahseh! What a surprise i was just talking about you to your girlfriend here! Sucks the conversation ended quickly it was just getting good..."

"Why would you do this you crazy ass bitch bro?!"

"Jahseh have you not read my texts? If I can't have you no one should. You don't get to move on after all we have together...so you're dying and so is your girlfriend. She's already well on her way..."

After saying that, he took off away from you as you followed slowly, swinging the knife you had as you laughed as he struggled to get out. The house was in complete chaos as you both fought each other, the energy in the room intense and steadily rising. You finally had him pinned down and raised the knife above you, plunging the knife deep into him as you smiled and laughed wickedly, your eyes dark and full of hysteria......

"Baby? Baby!"

He rose up in a panic, breathing heavy. He looked around to see that he was in the room he shared with you. It was a weird and vividly real dream. Way too real and he didn't like it. But you wouldn't hear him say it.

"Jah are you okay?" You asked, worry showing in your face.

"Y-Yeah just a bad dream..I'll be okay go back to sleep." He said while wiping the sweat off of his face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure don't worry bout me I'm fine."

He grinned as you nodded, turning over on your side as sleep came back unto you. He then quietly grabbed his phone and ended everything with the girl that was constantly blowing his phone up on a daily. He'd rather be safe than sorry.

Little did he know that you were wide awake grinning happily as you looked at your side table, the very knife you were planning to use if he didn't change his act...you'd rather be in jail or hell than be alone.

464 words
P.S.: Hi my loves this was just a quick write for the time being I plan on trying to update as much as I can for the holidays. Love you all so much 🫶🏾.