"Ye may take the first seat oh hypocrite who desolated the land of our neighbors!" spouted Iohann as he continually rams his hips into the raging captive. As sputum and vomit gather in the beard of the holy man, blood and feces flows down the back of his legs, leaving him wholly incontinent from the sexual desecration. "Ye will be sold into slavery and thou master will call you unclean for defecation without cease! YAHAHAHA!" Iohann ridicules.

 "Ye are NOT a MAN! Ye are a filthy animal! And thou mother was a harlot who bore thee from Loki!!" the captive wails. 

"Now ye are trying to trick thoust into killing thee! But thy much prefer to watch thee suffer long time, ye Ergi!" berates Iohann. 

Iohann motions for a more stout seaman to take his place between the bleeding spread legs of the unfortunate monk. Jaakko grabs the back of Daniel's hair while attempting to bring him to his knees over Jaakko's oarsmen's bench. Daniel unpredictably turns on his heels and lands a solid punch to the Jaakko's midsection. As soon as his locks were released and Jaakko bent over in front of him, Daniel lands a left fist squarely upon Jaakko's right jaw, raises an elbow upward to snap his head backwards, then delivers a heel to the right side of Jaakko's kneecap, sending him sprawling in midaisle of the Longbow. In the process, Daniel feigns injury to his right leg, dragging it along in attempt to flee from Jaakko. Jaakko regains his composure and trips Daniel's legs, sending him flying across the wooden floor filled with rough splinters that dig into his legs and outstretched palms.

"Good moves! Thy wilt enjoy penetrating thou plump white orbs," Jaakko encourages. 

While holding down Daniel's shoulder, Jaakko coarsely tugs Daniel's pants over his ass-cheeks.  Daniel flails to escape his attacker while reaching for an object close by, but yet too far to grasp fully into his hand. Jaakko dribbles saliva secretly onto Daniel's pucker in preparation to enter him. Daniel kicks feebly against Jaakko's nearly bruising hold. At the point of arching into Daniel's squirming hole, Jaakko nudges Daniel forward just within reach a long roughly hew wooden tray. Swinging the tray overhead connects squarely atop Jaakko's unprotected skull with a large cathud. Jaakko becoming temporarily addled with pressure flowing out of both ears, stumbles backward. Daniel feels the sudden absence of Jack's tool as it jerks clear of his ass. Daniel looks to ensure Jack is okay before collapsing to the floor of the ship. Not able to run with his pants around his ankles presents Jack the time to reorient himself before clinching the back of Daniel's shirt in the grasp of his hand.  

"Ye are stealthy in thy movement and strong in perseverance but ye are no match in thou weakened state!" 

Iohann roars, "Allow thee to wear down his spirit with thy staff!" 

"He is THINE to take and THINE only! He struck me and it is thine honor to be restoreth!!" Jaakko angrily rebuffs. 

Once seeing the glare in Jaakko's swirling eyes, Iohann retreats to a voyeur position.  Amid Daniel's screams of protest and languishing curses,  Jaakko grabs Daniel's wrists, pulling them frontward to clamp the leather tethers from the bench ahead of the one Daniel's torso was strewn across at the waist. Strung over the wooden riser like a wild boar strapped for slaughter, Jaakko adds the finishing touch by shackling Daniel's ankles to the manacles of the bench behind them. 

Tugging and pulling with all his might, Daniel cannot loosen the leather tethers. The more he struggles, the tighter they become unlike other restraints he's managed to escape before by bending his pliable joints. After Jaakko regains his breath he positions his legs between Daniel's outstretched quivering thighs and prepares to remount his prize. Jaakko enters Daniel with a gut wrenching howl that cues Daniel to scream in a high-pitched wretched abandonment, "NOOOOOoooooooaawwwuuhhhh!!!".