18

~August 28th~

Taehyungs last days in Europe could be described as nothing other than Euphoric. He spent time walking around, basking in the sun and viewing beautiful architecture that he knew he wouldn't see once he went back to the wolf territory. He'd be lying if he said he didn't love the idea of staying in Europe forever and leaving the wolf life behind—however, he had too many people that he loved dearly waiting for him.

Tae🐯: Goodmorning Jiminie. Just enjoying my last day in Europe, I wanted to let you know I am coming home tomorrow. Don't tell anyone else though, okay? I want to surprise everyone!

Jiminie: OH MY MOON!! REALLY?! TAE I'M SO EXCITED. Can I pick you up from the airport? I can't wait to talk to you.

Taehyung giggled at his friends response. He himself can't wait to gossip with Jiminie like they did at lunch before Tae's life went crazy.

Tae🐯: I'm sorry Jiminie, Hobi demands to pick me up. I've been driving him and my parents crazy with my lack of pictures and facetime calls. 🙄

I can't wait to see you either. I'll text as soon as I'm home, okay?

Jiminie: Yes! Okay. I'll be waiting. Safe travels Taetae.

P.S: Jungkookie's birthday is the 1st. We are having a party at our pack—will you be there?

Jimin was nervous to ask that question. He remembers how broken both wolves were whenever Tae decided to leave. His only hope resided in the fact that he knew first hand how much they both cared for each other. Please say you will go.

Taehyung gulped. He knew Jungkook's birthday was on the 1st, it is his coming of age birthday after all. Tae was nervous though. In his head the entire time he's been gone he has prepared himself to reject his mate. However, he knows that Alpha wolves go especially crazy once they discover mating. He worries that it won't be so easy to reject Jungkook if he is present the DAY that Jungkook's wolf is fully awakened.

Tae🐯: Um, I'm not sure Jimin. I haven't decided yet if I'm ready to see Jungkook. It's taken a month to get those thoughts out of my head. I don't want to ruin all of my hard work so quickly.

Jimin let's out a very frustrated sigh. He hoped that distance would make the heart grow fonder not further. DAMN IT TAEHYUNG SERIOUSLY. Jimin also knew that his friend was fragile. Taehyung had a lot happen over the course of a couple weeks and Jimin can't even imagine what was going on in his mind. So he decided to just back off and let the moon goddess do her work.

Jiminie: I understand Taetae. Jungkookie has changed a lot in the last month, I'm not sure you'd even recognize him! He isn't our little bun bun anymore. Well, don't forget to text me when you get home! I'm gonna hug you so hard you won't be able to breathe, so get ready!! Ttyl.

Tae kept re-reading Jimin's texts. Wondering what he meant about Jungkook changing. Does he mean his looks? I'm sure he has changed, he is in the last phase of evolution after-all. Tae got this weird feeling in his gut that Jimin meant something else. He decides to forget about it and call his amahan. Mentally preparing for the earful he was about to receive.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, THIS IS THE FIRST I'M HEARING FROM YOU IN TWO WEEKS. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN" Tae already had his phone away from his ear, he knew Seokjin was going to be screaming.

"Yah! Eommaaaaaa, my ears! You broke my little ears!" Tae says in a childish voice. Hearing an unwanted chuckle from Seokjin.

"Ahhh, I'm sorry. We've just been so worried. Please tell me this call is for me to come pick you up from the airport? It's been long enough Tae."