t w o

It was the first day of school for UA

It was the first day of school for UA. Widow was getting ready with a black pencil skirt with a grey woman's dress shirt. She had seen many students rush to their classrooms.

Her son left saying he wanted to get there early to meet everyone before class starts. Widow class doesn't start into after lunch so she has time.

Then a knock was heard. She leaves her room to go to the living room to open the front door to see All Might.

"Morning Yura-Chan. I wanted to ask if you want to have brunch with me before we have to go to work." He said with a smile.

"Yeah, that be nice let me grab few things. Come inside." Widow said going to her room.

All Might went inside her home to see photos of her, her mother, and her son. Her son was a mystery because All Might didn't know the father because Widow never told him.

"Yura!" All Might yelled out as he saw her going in her home. She turned around to see him.

"Is it true? Your pregnant?" He asked her as he looked down at her stomach to see a small bump.

"Is it mine?" He asked her. He looked up to see her eyes.

"No it's not yours." Yura said to him with no emotion. Her and All Might were just friends that fooled around every once in a while.

"Don't worry the father doesn't matter." Yura said making All Might look down.

"I'm ready." Yura said seeing All Might looking at picture of her son.

" I was thinking Mimi's." He said looking at her. They left her home walking towards Mimi's.

"Yeah that's fine with me." Yura said locking her home.

As they walked towards Mimi's to inside. The smell of pancakes and ham with a tint of coffee in the air made Yura hungry.

"Yes for two." All might said with a smile. The young man lead us to a table to give us water.

"Thank you." Yura told the young man.

As they look at their menus.

"I'm thinking maybe pancakes with fruit what about you?" Yura asked him as she put down her menu.

"The same with bacon." All Might said to her.

When the waiter came they told him what they wanted. It was weird for them.

"So have you liked being in UA so far?" All Might asked her trying to make conversation.

"It's been the first day so I don't know what to expect ." Yura said honestly.

"Well, I know these kids have been our most amazing since our class." All Might said honestly as well.

"Really? We'll see about that." Yura said with a rise eyebrow.

As there food came. They both ate their meal.

"If their like our class I expect chaos and yet exciting students." Yura said with a smile on her face remembering the good old days.

"Uuuuhhhh?" Yura said looking at her friend.

"Yura-Chan your crazy our class isn't the best!" A young All Might said to her.

"I promise you everyone will know some people in our class!" Yura said to him pointing her finger towards him.

"I'm sure this class will be troublesome." Yura said to him as they smile knowing it be exciting teaching them.